Reviews for A Phone Call Away
Shiroi Hoshi chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. PLEASE.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
This story was... AWESOME! I loved it! I can't wait till the fifth chapter! Keep up the good work! :)
UseFlamethrower chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
I love how this is going so far c:

Can't wait for the next chapter

And the thought of Sasori doing dishes made me laugh! I can't picture him doing housework, especially vacuuming.
pancakes-are-not-for-throwing chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
okay i am reviewing, so you better upload the next chapter! jk love the story. please upload chappy? i will love you forever...
konohacocks chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Greetings. What a beautifully written story you have produced. This video captured your literary works gorgeously, watch?v7pVN4ZnIfe0&featureyoutube_gdata_player.
FaintReality chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
AWHWDHWD YOU MENTIONED ME C":

ahhhh I really like this story, I love mystery related stuff

pleasepleasplease don't let this story go on hiatus :c I'm afraid you'll eventually forget it before telling us THE WHOLE DEIDARA SECRET

:C
Germainia99 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Hey, I hope your hiatus isn't too long! I really am enjoying this story.

It's extremely interesting to me, very well written, and like other's have said- I think you're characterization for Deidara is spot on. It almost kills me to see people write Deidara as a character with really no depth that just submits to Sasori, whenever Sasori wants. Which I think is ridiculous, that's not his character at all!

I also think that the plot you came up with is very interesting as well, not just sappy romance (not that I don't like sappy romance) and that's it. There were also minimal amounts of grammar mistakes, which is what completely won me over, I get so tired of reading stories on this website in almost text lingo, its so bad.

But anyways, my point was i really enjoy this story. There aren't that many good Sasodei ones, so thank you, and I hope you continue writing and don't make everyone wait too terribly long. ;)
AddictedToCorn chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I really like this story.

Please continue updating!
Shoto94 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
please update! this story is really good!
DeidaraLittleMonster chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
This is really a interesting story and I really enjoy reading it. Please udapte soon :P
S-AcidRain chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I really like Deidara in this story, I simply hate when people make him complitly uke-ish and all submised to Sasori. He is really in character

oh, and I'm really curious about Dei's history

I'll be waiting for an update-
Wednesdays Forecast chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Can Sasori and Deidara have more sex?

Your story is sure to be a success.
Wednesdays Forecast chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I am a devoted fan, who will give your story 100 reviews if necessary.

You post well-written chapters at a remarkable pace, kudos to you.
Wednesdays Forecast chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I seriously will do this for every chapter.

The plot so far is amazingly intriguing.
Told ya so.

Your characterization is on par with Kishimoto himself.