Reviews for Somehow I'm the Mother of the Year
Love it so much! Wish there were more Talia fics. Read allSilver spider ones already
allen niichan chapter 1 . 11/6
This is awsome! It had me smiling at the end.
Jazzybella chapter 1 . 11/4
This was absolutely brilliant. I laughed so hard I cried. This was just perfect. Thank you!
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 10/30
This is pure gold, pure gold. So good in soo many level. Simply awesome
I love this!
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 10/19
This was a really great story I loved how, even with less than 5000 words, you managed to fit in so much about Talia's mindset and the interactions in the family.
I can't help but imagine what this family would grow up into, I mean the 'canon' bat-family is a force to be reckoned with but a larger group with closer bonds that woluld also have to have met a motherly Talia's standards before being let out into the night (and would then likely turn up herself if the situation called for it); I think it's safe to assume that crime would be way way down in this Gotham.

You did a really good job on this; thanks for uploading it.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 9/9
Very funny cracky story.
Shizuka na Sana chapter 1 . 8/27
I find it hilarious that the bat family's tendency to take in strays only gets WORSE with someone around to try and say 'no'. This was hilarious, though I must admit I'm too busy laughing at Talia to properly pity her. At least the dogs can take care of the cats.

I do wonder, however, what Alfred thought of all this... Anyway, good work, thanks for the funny story!

musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/6
It always starts with kittens. OH BUT THIS WAS AWESOME! I'm usually more of a Mommy!Cats fan, but I'm loving a motherly Talia now too.
This. Is beautiful. And hilarious.
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 6/12
This is the most brilliant thing I've ever read. Much much much love. Seriously wishing this was how everything actually turned out.
b00kworm93 chapter 1 . 6/5
I love how you can fit so much into a story that's less than 5000 words
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 3/29
An extended Batcat-family.
shejams chapter 1 . 3/23
Lol that was great.
You go, Talia. You're Mommy of the Century!
Loved it! Love the batclan. You even had Terry and Matt from BB! (I'm assuming) but Bravo! That was awesome and hilarious.