Reviews for Somehow I'm the Mother of the Year
PipeDream chapter 1 . 5/14
OH MY GOD THERE'S SO MANY HOLY CRAPSICLES
I just adored the idea that with Talia there the kids were adopted so much earlier and more freely AND THE GODDAMN ANIMALS
WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO ALFRED THE CAT AND BATCOW YET
good god this killed me
littleditto chapter 1 . 4/27
I am legitimately crying, im laughing so hard right now. Just... Wow. A million kudos.
Hellfire-Princess chapter 1 . 4/6
I needed this on a crappy morning. I'm just gonna go die of fluff now...
GiveYouTheSun chapter 1 . 3/2
I really love this AU! It's just so cute, and I love the mom!Talia because my sister is named Talia and is the Mom Friend.
Star-The-Writer chapter 1 . 2/20
Theses kind of fanfiction shave become my favorite in Young Justice
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 2/17
Aww this was adorable! And slightly hilarious :p I loved it
Dratias chapter 1 . 2/12
Loved this! :D so cute.
Canis chapter 1 . 1/22
Twelve cats! That's how many they have! I counted it *gives a sheepish look*. I, on the other hand, only have one cat and one dog.
Furrina chapter 1 . 1/22
To be fair, it started with Bruce going to the circus on the wrong day ;)
WhenUniversesCollide chapter 1 . 1/9
Hilarious... Just great!
Loved it. So adorable. I loved the little scenes and how you didn't stretch to anything depressing and how there's AUNTIE SELINA because that is just adorable.
Danamaa chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Woman, you are an inspiration to all women
Ghostunderasheet chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I cannot even begin to articulate how much epic has bled into my soul just by reading this. Dayum.
HarleyIvy chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Haha. Oh my! I absolutely loved it. I always wondered what Talia would be like if she had been more of a mother than her father's daughter. That is one big family, a happy one too. I believe since Damian is older then Terry, he will be joining Jason, and then Terry. Terry will be Damian's robin, Matt will be Terry's. This is one family I'd love to read more about.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
nice re-imagining of the bat family!