Reviews for Somehow I'm the Mother of the Year
Melese chapter 1 . 6/6/2023
Omg this is so cute and funny
Demigod2020PJFAN chapter 1 . 5/23/2023
I can’t believe you forgot batcow. Unforgivable.
kmate1222 chapter 1 . 12/13/2022
This is the fic the doc prescribed,
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/29/2022
Scarease chapter 1 . 12/22/2021
This is great amusing .I could see Silina in this position in other Ra's might secretly have camera to watch this amusement .Hell one chaos Lords might be watching this like drama show .
Sylvie1602 chapter 1 . 12/4/2021
THIS IS HILARIOUS LMAO
LOVED IT
sarista wow chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
This is hilariously cute XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
The unhappy and happy parts were absolutely hilarious for me for some rando reason. And really, this is awesome
Catnip0729 chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
OMG LMAO
Carlom2408 chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
honestly 2 things:
I like the concept of a possible universe where Talia is not the woman of feeble habits that she is, but rather a mother who, (even if she is not an expert), puts in her own.
I don't like the space in the Wayne House being abused.
and Batman has no cats, he never had them and never will have them, he only has one dog, ONE!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
I have read this so many time but it never fails to make me smile and laugh. It's equal parts heartwarming and hilarious.
Ruby4Life101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
I really want to see a part where she storms into the justice league and chews out Bruce for something stupid.
Falconress chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! INCREDIBLE, I LOVE IT!
Airmage chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
This is the funny story I have ever read in a while and I LOVE it!
Gentle Dragon chapter 1 . 9/26/2019
If I had to type everything I love and find funny about this, I would just find a way to copy and past. It's hilarious! I especially love the parts where the team sees Talia interacting with her father, and their naming method at the very end. THIS IS SOOO AWESOME!