Reviews for Somehow I'm the Mother of the Year
Shizuka na Sana chapter 1 . 8/27
I find it hilarious that the bat family's tendency to take in strays only gets WORSE with someone around to try and say 'no'. This was hilarious, though I must admit I'm too busy laughing at Talia to properly pity her. At least the dogs can take care of the cats.

I do wonder, however, what Alfred thought of all this... Anyway, good work, thanks for the funny story!

-Sana
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/6
It always starts with kittens. OH BUT THIS WAS AWESOME! I'm usually more of a Mommy!Cats fan, but I'm loving a motherly Talia now too.
This. Is beautiful. And hilarious.
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 6/12
This is the most brilliant thing I've ever read. Much much much love. Seriously wishing this was how everything actually turned out.
b00kworm93 chapter 1 . 6/5
I love how you can fit so much into a story that's less than 5000 words
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 3/29
An extended Batcat-family.
shejams chapter 1 . 3/23
Lol that was great.
You go, Talia. You're Mommy of the Century!
Loved it! Love the batclan. You even had Terry and Matt from BB! (I'm assuming) but Bravo! That was awesome and hilarious.
thedarkerknight chapter 1 . 3/13
Yessss! I found this first on the anon meme but it's here, which is a zillion times better! Also, love it! It's hilarious! And cute!
scriviner chapter 1 . 3/10
This is glorious crack. Talia al'Ghul truly is best mom.

Well done!
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 3/6
I have to say this story is really good for laughs. :D
Ammaviel chapter 1 . 2/8
This story is hilarious! I laughed so hard it almost hurt! As a whole this story is great but my favourite part is "When Batman was happy every criminal in Gotham was terrified". Awesome!
Ki-Chan Riker chapter 1 . 1/27
Love this! This is perfect! Talia is portrayed perfectly. I love how the young justice doesn't know what's going on but Dick is the most tied up one and the first thing out of Talia's mouth is child abuse and making sure Ra's is present for christmas dinner. Then instead of clasping him to her chest and crying for joy, she yells at him for not walking the dogs and only getting an 89% on his test. And Wally's reaction is perfect! '...Is she your mom?" I was laughing! I wish I could see the rest of the team's faces when that tidbit was dropped! And The different POVs were awesome! Especially when They just decide Gotham and it's people are a lost cause after the billboard! And Selena bringing cats to be named while simply calling it Wayne Home for lost kids and kittens Was perfect!
Melowstars chapter 1 . 1/9
Gosh, this is so cute and utterly lovable. I love the kittens, Talia and the children.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 1/9
Oh man that's classic!
Hiruma Musouka chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I'm so, so terribly amused by this! Especially since it's the former assassin that makes the entire situation turn out better.