Reviews for Everlasting Love
Spidersauce chapter 11 . 6/13
And with Alice sitting next to her on the phone call, there would be no need for Alice to repeat what he said after hanging up . . .
Spidersauce chapter 11 . 6/13
You must not have read the books or even seen the movies . . . Because there are so many inaccuracies. All your vampire habits are wrong, most especially forgetting they have perfect recall. There is no forgetting their vampire lives, and even in this chapter Alice apparently can't remember if Carlisle said something or not. That's not a thing.
Spidersauce chapter 6 . 6/13
Does Alice have no free will? Like hell she'd listen to those two asshats and not go with Bella to talk. And Bella should have smacked Edward back when they first met, let alone when he was posturing at their later meeting.
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 1/5
I went from loving this story to kind of disliking it by the end. I think most of the problem was Alice. I just really did not like her and how she treated Bella. Bummer.
ThunderSphinx chapter 24 . 11/18/2017
Why the hell would Isabella change her name? That doesn't sound fair. :(
KrazyKat098 chapter 24 . 7/11/2017
This story was just amazing, there was clearly a lot of thought and consideration poured into this beautiful story. Hope to see more!
merniizztat chapter 24 . 5/6/2017
Excellent story
Loveforwolves143 chapter 23 . 5/2/2017
Beautiful!
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 17 . 2/27/2017
I didn't think it was possible, but you have made me hate Alice. This is the ONLY story where that has happened.

Dropped.
skull chapter 24 . 2/24/2017
No mater how mini times I read this story. It never gets old
kenneth chapter 24 . 9/29/2016
I have read mini mini fanfic's. i must say that this one of the best i have ever had the pleasure of reading. it is for certain the greatest Alice - Bella fanfic's i have ever read and if was a published novel, this world 1st on my list to get. form the 1st page, i was hooked. page to page i could not get enough. you gave just enough to keep me on the edge, want more.

my favorite part
was when Alice talk Bella to the speakeasy. it was so much fun to see them in the role.

what like in fanfic's
I like fanfic's that that are believable, like they just jump right out of what ever story there from and continue seamlessly. your did that flawlessly.

your story is star. continue the good work
DaisyRomanov chapter 24 . 5/23/2016
So I know this was finished ages ago, but I've only just read it now. I just wanted to say that this was absolutely amazing. This last chapter especially was just so lovely. Absolutely perfect.
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 24 . 1/11/2016
this was an incredible story im glad I found it thank you so much for writing it
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 24 . 12/4/2015
She lived :(
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 20 . 12/4/2015
Fingers crossed that Danielle dies in the battle. FINGERS CROSSED!