Reviews for Medical Attention
DianeB chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Delightful! So refreshing and lovely. Beautifully written.
griseldalafey chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Finally able to review - apparently I have to be on my own laptop to be able to leave a signed review.

"Because she fancies the pants off you, yes."

This line just floored me, Celia is just hilarious.

Reading this from Tims POV is just wonderful. Youve captured him so well - how is is completely head over heels with her.

Thank you very, very much, this was just what I needed to get out of my WoY hitch!
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Hm. This is problematic. They move from touching to declarations of love too swiftly, and on top of that (no pun intended), there are the ethical issues.

But I liked meddling Celia, again.
OSUSprinks chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
How could anyone NOT love Wellington? or Ruth for that matter! Sigh... They are just so lovely and so wonderful together. Thank you for writing this!
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I agree with you about that fic being canon now! I love this character as well!

I loved the way you write them both. I can see her doing this and I was glad when she finally told him! I hope you continue it; he still needs to heal her after all! :)
griseldalafey chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh. my. goodness.

I LOVED it. To pieces and back! Celia was marvelous... lethal cupid anyone?

And Tim and Ruth were just adorable together. So shy and so very much in love!

"But it's only me," he told her, thinking he was being reassuring.

This line had me laughing out loud - he's so eager to make things easier for her.

And then a perfect kiss!

Of course I'd very much like you to continue - or write a companion piece from Tim's POV. I'd like to see how hot and bothered Dr Reticence got when touching her like that.

Thanks for a lovely, lovely read and now I'm off to reply to your PM.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I have to say I'm getting fond of Celia, just cutting through everything to the truth.

Ruth remains vulnerable, I see, deeply insecure, but I like her too.

The encounter, though, strikes me as something that could make trouble for the good doctor if he's not careful!
QuietlyFlailing chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was a lovely read and it would be great if you continued it! :D