Reviews for Halo: A New Age
CReaper210 chapter 34 . 4/30
Just finished every chapter. I like it. I keep thinking it would've been cool to see some other species as crew of the Normandy, but no big deal.

You said you're taking a break form the story, but it's been a few years since the last update, so I'm guessing it's abandoned?
Silverserpent74 chapter 6 . 1/11
And here I was hoping Cerberus wouldn't make an appearance.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
A 2 minute charge for a 150 ton upgrade and speed boast is ridiculous . That is a lethal liability.
WildKhaine chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
While there were quite a bit of grammar and spelling mistakes, I could look past those because the story was somewhat interesting. However, I never could understand the need to write a crossover and change so much of the backstory just to make everything follow canon events. What is the point? It just does not make any sense with these changes for the exact same stupid garbage to happen. It's just boring and lazy writing. If I wanted canon, I'd just play the dang game. Read fanfiction because I want something new and different, not the same old boring story.
HyperionATLAS chapter 27 . 10/23/2016
i finally saw when it was last updated and all i got to say to that is what happen to this story person why stop? so yeah i hope you reply to this with an explanation.
Natsu Dragneel-Salamander117 chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
Pfffhah, love the ending of this chapter. XD
Gammadude1721 chapter 34 . 4/27/2016
I love This Story when will more come Out?
FYAT chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Did you know the normal UNSC mac gun fires a 600 ton slug at 30:000 meters per second and yeild around 17 megatons of power. As opposes to your kiloton range.

And there is a 1000 kilotons to a megaton so you have seriously decreased the UNSC's power exponancially.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Yep, the Councils fucked.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/28/2016
You gave up on this story three years ago, its your head on the line for losing about that
Guest chapter 20 . 2/4/2016
Reapers berries can survive tanking up to two dreadnought guns by mass effect standard a single super MAC would bore right through soveirgn, into the citadel and out. It cannot tank two fifty rigatoni mac shots. Ever you were good until you screwed up the yeild
IonicArchitect chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
It seems like you are severely underestimating the Hierarchy and Citadel fleet numbers and overpowering everything to do with the UNSC. Would the UNSC win against the Hierarchy? Probably. But against the entire Citadel fleet and they're still winning, having destroyed twice as many of their ships?
I'd imagine that the Citadels fleet would be more than just 250 ships in total, including the rest of the Hierarchy's fleet. Citadel against the OSA, with the way you've made them, the OSA would more than likely win without even trying.
I don't understand the way you use the reinforcements, both times you've only called them in when the humans were winning. While I understand not wanting to lose to many ships it seems weird when you call them in like you have, like when you called them in when defending the Earth colony, the way they were called in seems like they should have called them in near the beginning as an ambush since they could have came in at any time and, since they appeared all around the Turian fleet, could have decimated them.
These are just my opinions on the matter. Maybe it's because I'm used to Mass Effect: The First War's space battles that everything seems small and one-sided.
PoseidonN7 chapter 34 . 7/25/2015
Please come back soon. I need more!
hunter 139 chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Yeah, the Council would not only be hard pressed to find Forerunner technologies, but even if they did, they wouldn't be able to replicate or reverse-engineer it because they couldn't possibly comprehend how it even works! They've spent so much time using Element Zero based technology (and they suck at using that as well), that Forerunner tech might as well be magic to them.
Chronus1326 chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
You gave us Caprica, that was a tease. I wonder if there is room in your story for the Normandy to run across a fleet of 60 civilian ships being lead across the galaxy by a single, aging, half strength Battlestar. Pretty please, with sugar on top.