Reviews for Halo: A New Age
Natsu Dragneel-Salamander117 chapter 11 . 7/1
Pfffhah, love the ending of this chapter. XD
Gammadude1721 chapter 34 . 4/27
I love This Story when will more come Out?
FYAT chapter 2 . 3/28
Did you know the normal UNSC mac gun fires a 600 ton slug at 30:000 meters per second and yeild around 17 megatons of power. As opposes to your kiloton range.

And there is a 1000 kilotons to a megaton so you have seriously decreased the UNSC's power exponancially.
Yep, the Councils fucked.
You gave up on this story three years ago, its your head on the line for losing about that
Reapers berries can survive tanking up to two dreadnought guns by mass effect standard a single super MAC would bore right through soveirgn, into the citadel and out. It cannot tank two fifty rigatoni mac shots. Ever you were good until you screwed up the yeild
MysticMerlin chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
It seems like you are severely underestimating the Hierarchy and Citadel fleet numbers and overpowering everything to do with the UNSC. Would the UNSC win against the Hierarchy? Probably. But against the entire Citadel fleet and they're still winning, having destroyed twice as many of their ships?
I'd imagine that the Citadels fleet would be more than just 250 ships in total, including the rest of the Hierarchy's fleet. Citadel against the OSA, with the way you've made them, the OSA would more than likely win without even trying.
I don't understand the way you use the reinforcements, both times you've only called them in when the humans were winning. While I understand not wanting to lose to many ships it seems weird when you call them in like you have, like when you called them in when defending the Earth colony, the way they were called in seems like they should have called them in near the beginning as an ambush since they could have came in at any time and, since they appeared all around the Turian fleet, could have decimated them.
These are just my opinions on the matter. Maybe it's because I'm used to Mass Effect: The First War's space battles that everything seems small and one-sided.
PoseidonN7 chapter 34 . 7/25/2015
Please come back soon. I need more!
hunter 139 chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Yeah, the Council would not only be hard pressed to find Forerunner technologies, but even if they did, they wouldn't be able to replicate or reverse-engineer it because they couldn't possibly comprehend how it even works! They've spent so much time using Element Zero based technology (and they suck at using that as well), that Forerunner tech might as well be magic to them.
Chronus1326 chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
You gave us Caprica, that was a tease. I wonder if there is room in your story for the Normandy to run across a fleet of 60 civilian ships being lead across the galaxy by a single, aging, half strength Battlestar. Pretty please, with sugar on top.
timedraven117 chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
This is so badly written its like you used Google translate. Which would actually be an improvement, its THAT BAD
moosejuice5 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
This is badly written.
HaloBleachMasseffect chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
UNSC Phoenix-class colony ship are 2.5 kilometres a Halcyon-class light cruiser is 1,170 metres funny how a dreadnought is smaller than a light cruiser
Nate chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
God - the citadel council are fucking hypocrites.
Nate chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
Bahahahahaha if the council is stupid enough to even consider trying to use a genophage against the OSA species... well - that's a fucking Darwin Award right there.

Say goodbye to your species planets... yes every settled planet will be systematically destroyed.

Yeah - fuck the Citadel.