Reviews for Lay Your Weary Head to Rest
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 5/3
That was great, it fills in the gaps of the episode, and I enjoyed seeing the sense of relief and overprotection of Dean, and he taking care of Sammy is the best, wanting a safe place for him to rest and sleep and he well deserves it
spnMom chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Really nice ending. I wish the show had time to delve into the characters more like this story did. Action is important, but it seems hollow without the depth.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Perfection! Loved this!
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Such a sweet tag to such a great episode. I did feel kind of cheated that they never had sleepy non hallucinating Sammy as part of that episode or at the beginning of the next.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I would loved to have seen more of the "just after" on show. Thanks for this.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I've enjoyed reading different tags to this episode and yours is one the best.

It is a nice quiet scene where we get to see Dean happy to have his little brother by his side again. Sam is really out of hell now and Dean's 'never letting him go again.'

I can imagine how tired Sam is after being awake for a week and being given a bunch of meds. Sam can finally sleep and know he is safe.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This brought tears to my eyes. You did a fabulous job. Thanks!
Jeanny chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Loved it! This is now canon in my head, I'll just pretend the episode was a few minutes longer lol. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I loved this! And am so glad to see a tag for this episode that had Dean remembering Sam and being his brother. Everything else I have seen has been about Castiel! And while I feel bad for him, I also think it was fitting and am glad to have Sam back and to see Dean worried about his brother. awesome!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I think Sam deserves being tucked into a real bed by Dean, when they get to a motel that's safe enough for them to stay at for a while. ;) He sure went through the ringer this last week. I feel bad for Cas, but at the same time, if he hadn't broken Sam's wall, he wouldn't be in the position he is in. It's only fair that Cas take Sam's place, at least until they can find a way to help him. Meg will be keeping an eye on him too. (scary thought! lol)

Nice tag to the episode. :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
What an awesome tag to the episode. I am so glad Judynn recommended it to me. Yoyu've done an excellent job of delving into Dean's thoughts and feelings after getting Sammy back!
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Aww. You gave them a respite! the show will never give us a moment like this, so we have to write out own. This is now head-canon.
nancylou chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was the perfect ending to a (dare I say) perfect episode. I see a lot of 'Dean allowing Sammy to sleep as long as he needs' stories after this episode.

I liked how they 'cured' Sammy but still have Lucifer (and Cas) still in the picture to maybe appear before the season is up.

Once again, love this little coda.
judyann chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh I agree but I loved the episode. And I love this story! Great little story about it.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
oh wow okay then rip my heart out, squeeze it mercilessly, and throw it on the ground why don't you jesus christ

this was beautiful though