Reviews for You Are My Everything
Jennlee1 chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
I couldn't stop reading. This definitely deserves more reviews, follows, and favorites! Amazing story. I'm definitely a Clato shipper, but in this story, i think all the characters have their good and bad. I have mix feelings about all of the main characters, but this story is definitely one of my favorites in all of fanfiction. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Nothing here is intended to be personally hurtful or offensive. It is purely informational/constructive criticism.
The plot of the story was decent, although it was rather choppy and seemed to move along too quickly. Trivial grammar mistakes were made (ie skipping commas where needed, capitalization errors) far too often. Overall, not the best story.
No more hate chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Dear Clato Fan,
If you don't like how Cato acted, that is fine! People have their own opinions! Just KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! I mean, how would you like it if someone was hating on you in public, for ANYONE to see?! Cuz seriously it hurts. Plus, this stuff is online, and I bet you don't even know who she is. So ur just hating on an actual person, with actuall feelings! I bet you wouldn't have the guts to say that to her face IN PERSON! So in the future, please
LAY OFF THE FREAKIN HATE-ORADE!
Seriously that stuff hurts!
Clato fan chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
I HATE this story it is Cato and CLOVE
Why did he only care about Mira when she and clove where dying? Clove was his currant gf :(
hellsbells25 chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
Oh Gosh..

I cried so hard...

:) really good
WaAiri chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
So cute! Did Cato make it to heaven .
Anony Mous chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
This story was okay at first. However, I believe that Mirabella was too much of a Mary Sue. :/ Oh, and some of the characters were a bit OOC-ish.

Really great writing and flow of consistency though! :P Although, some key points did not make any sense at all, as it'd have (or should've) disrupted the plotline...

Oh well, still one of the best Fanfictions I've seen on here! Happy writing!
Adessa101 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
YAY! I love how Finick was Mira's mentor.. I'm sooo obsessed with Finnick! Good chapter!
clarissalove chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Sorry Cato should of ended up with clove they had a real love story
4ngelwithashotgun chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
OMG, I soooo loved it. i was acually crying at the end. it was amazing. Cato is my favourite character so yeah. I just wanted to say that u are a amazing writer. keep writing.
Rapunzalice chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
OMG! its so sad! and,not to mention, I just realized iv been spelling Rapunzalice wrong! O what does SYOT stand for?
Repunzalice chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Because you said you were naming the unamed characters your friends, I figured Zach is THE Zack from our school, and I just thought it was funny that you spelled his name wrong! XD hehe i won't tell him, no worries!
Repunzalice chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
LOOOVE the story so far! ) about the casting things, do you still have a madge? I vcould be madge! ) lolz so wut will u guys do with the movie clip... thingy? (you know what I mean)
DJDvampgirlp227 chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Crying oh my gad it is so sweet!

Loved the way you ended it XOXO

DJ
saiyanprincess711 chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Awesomeness! Clove is crazy! Cant wait for more.