Reviews for No One Ever Said It Would Be This Hard
Omg I am crying so hard y did bonnie not just mecome a vampire he should of lived :...( crying my heart hurts
StelenaLover chapter 34 . 12/6/2013
Love this whole fanfic! Read it really quickly as couldn't stop myself. I liked how the ending was Damons letter and i love how Stefan and Elena were together at the end! Well done on just a great fanfic
Ghostwriter chapter 34 . 10/19/2013
Beautiful. Catch ya on the flip side.
TheFanficFairy chapter 34 . 8/3/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. Words cannot express how much I loved this fanfiction. Thank you so much for writing it. :) I have to admit, my heart did break a little when I saw that Elena was gone for 8 YEARS. But, you made it all better in the end by writing an epilogue of 60 years. Yay. :) Btw, listen to the song Still Into You by Paramore, I believe it showcases what Stefan and Elena are feeling when she comes back. (Albeit, the song is a little bit more on the positive side)
bhailey639 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Hey do Bonnie and Damon have been together in the show? Or is it just a fan made idea? Cuz I remember in the tomb episode Bonnie said she blamed him for her grandmothers Loss btw good story
DayDreamer077 chapter 34 . 6/5/2013
That was nice. this is one of my favorites...though I still do not get the whole katherine thing.
Jorden chapter 34 . 4/6/2013
Thanks for writing this it is such a beautiful fanfiction and definitely one of my favourites. I'm sure this will not be the ,sat time I read this :) xx
Natasha chapter 34 . 1/21/2013
omg future memory this is amazing! I love your stories so much! All of them are so awesome! before I started reading this story I read the comments and everyone said te letter at the end made them cry and whenk got to the letter I cried do much! It's so sweet! I read your stories all day eveyday even till like 4 in the morning because I love them. Keep writing please keep writing you are amazing! this story and all your stories are simply fantastic!
loversvictim chapter 34 . 1/11/2013
This story makes me wonder if love like Stefan/Elena and Bonnie/Damon exists. Both their stories were so beautiful! I was literally in awe with both the couples through out the story. Bamon's my OTP and normally for me no couple could ever beat them, but I have to say your story Stelena got pretty close.

Stefan and Elena's love story here was even more beautiful than the shows, you didn't make them all out perfect - you made them like a normal couple (sans the vampire thing) but there was still something special about them, it takes a lot of love to do what Elena did for Stefan, turning into a vampire and foregoing all her dreams and ambitions just to spend eternity with her love isn't actually an easy feat and I really admire her for that, and Stefan's determination and his unwavering feelings for Elena when she disappeared for 8 years that was so inspiring, people move on in a year - no matter how much love there was in the relationship but here is a man who loved a women for 8 years even without her presence, he didn't even think about someone else in that time span! normally people's feelings waver but for Stefan it was always Elena.

Coming to Bamon, OMG! they turned my heart to mush. I love me some Bamon in any type of story, no matter what shape or form they are in and in most stories their love story is outlandish however it was the subtleness of their love here that really got to me, they don't have to be down each others tongue, they don't have to constantly touch or constantly say the words 'I love you' to show how much in love they are in, they are truly soul mates, in their relationships words probably wouldn't be needed and that was the most beautiful part of it all. I honestly love how you portrayed their characters here it just makes me love them even more! The last part where Damon died two weeks after Bonnie's death of a broken heart really summed up their relationship for me, they can't fathom a life without each other - because how can you live on without your soul there?

Caroline! oh why did she not get her happily ever after. This was probably the saddest part of your story, Damon/Bonnie and Stefan/Elena had went through tough times together (the latter more so than the former) but at the end they had each other, they had their true love with them but Caroline didn't and that just broke my heart. Here she already lost all her dreams by getting turned into a Vampire and then on top of that she lost the love of her life, and not just that she had to watch him move on with his life and get married to someone else and then die all while she still loved him, that sucks! and I can't see anyone go through that pain with the elegance Caroline did, through out that pain she constantly had a smile on her face and that is admirable - I just really wish she had a happy ever after.

Lovely story! the end was so bitter sweet but you summed everything up seamlessly.
StelenaShippah chapter 34 . 12/24/2012
Omg... Amazing story, i love your writing. :) I love this.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/26/2012
Good first few chapters,loved the cocky stefan(u shud write about that!) Got half way thru skipped to the end,(which was terrable! And depressing!) U kept getting ur tences mixed up! Other things i cba mentioning were rong and stupid too,u also need to remember what vampires are like and mention the vampire sides a bit good begging then it went down hill,and reminds me of twilight(no,thats not a good thing!).
Alex Nasko chapter 34 . 9/3/2012
Hun I absolutely loved this fan fiction and think your stories are absolutely beautiful what is the link to your new one i can't wait your amazing !
kreshmaxx chapter 34 . 8/31/2012
The last page made me cry ... Especially Damon's letter ... If only they were like this in the show :)
ARae14 chapter 34 . 8/16/2012
Great ending to a great story!
StelenaTVD chapter 34 . 8/15/2012
it was really a great story, but sometimes it confuses me too, but it's okay