Reviews for The Courtesan
princesspurplecrissy chapter 6 . 6/26
Love this story as with your others. This is such an interesting concept and I love Europe and 18th century drama.
One thing about the translation of Medici :') When you typed the name into google translate, it mistook it as medicine or doctor (medici, medicine) so it came out as 医生 (yisheng) I thought that was hilarious
[Sidenote: Medici in Chinese is actually 梅迪奇 (mei di qi) With many names, people will sound it out and assign Chinese characters to each syllable. Hope that helps! (Although Star Doctor is pretty funny too)]
PurseMonger chapter 11 . 5/16
While not a happy chapter, it’s still a good one. Thanks for the new chapter!
Jade chapter 11 . 5/14
Damn damn damn too much stress and problems going on
Aaliyah92 chapter 11 . 5/13
Oh dear a dark turn indeed. Zuko must've gone through a lot for him to become this. I wonder if Katara will go to Toph for help, and come across her friends from earlier in the story. Also, are Zuko and Katara married now? Just got a little confused when she said "would you rape you're wife". Can't wait for more!
alexa.osornio94 chapter 10 . 5/2
Oh this is so beautiful. We need more of it. Really beautiful writing, amazing story. You are so talented. Please bless us with more of this.
Jade chapter 10 . 4/24
I wonder if his legal wife is jealous that Katara birthed a son even if he is not legitimate?
jacpin2002 chapter 10 . 3/30
This is pretty cool. I'm hoping somehow there can be a happy ending.
Chalie chapter 10 . 3/28
Oh, I like the name!
Ripe flesh sounds really creepy btw
PurseMonger chapter 10 . 3/22
Thanks for the chapter, I’m so glad to see you back! The chapter was a bit short and not too much happens but I was so excited to see you active again I didn’t care. Hopefully this chapter will inspire you to write more!
Asira chapter 10 . 3/18
I just found your story today and read every chapter! This is such a great AU and I love how you incorporated his scar (I was honestly wondering since chapter one lol). I’ve been a veteran Zutarian for over 13 years and this story is helping to ignite my flames to write fanfics again!

Wonderfully written and can’t wait to see more!
Kiti4life chapter 10 . 3/14
Loved this chapter especially towards the end. Beautiful reunion.
SunflowerAquarius chapter 10 . 3/12
Imagine my shock when I'm scrolling through my emails and to see that you've updated after nearly a decade. Incredible work as always. Cute fluff was just what the doctor ordered. Welcome back.
G0d3ss0fD1sc0rd chapter 10 . 3/12
I'm so happy you picked this back up. I thought about this story all the time
Aaliyah92 chapter 10 . 3/12
Holy s*** balls! When I got an email saying this was updated I couldn't believe it. So so happy that you've come back to write more. I absolutely love this fic. And yay they're reunited. Welcome back!