Reviews for The Courtesan
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Aargh! I don't remember Zuko marrying the harpy...did that happen and I just didn't notice? *groans8 That's what I get for taking so long to read this. Still, it will always bother me - the idea of Zuko with anyone other than Katara, like the idea of her with anyone else. I don't get how she's so calm.

*breathe*

Okay, rant over. If that harpy doesn't die, and soon, someone's going to D.I.E

n_n
Asterisk Blue chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
OH DAMN. The Agni Kai will happen NOW...and he will parade off with Katara...
Ghosts of the Past chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Please update I love it. Don't leave me hanging!
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
KYYYYYAAAAAAA!

Fantastic! Zuko and Katara doing what they were born to do, make sweet sweet...babies! XD

Awesome chapter, sorry it's taken me a while to read it. Like you said... Life and all! But I'm glad you're back! Can't wait for the next chapter and Zuko possibly getting his... *cough cough*
FeatherfooD chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Yay, the story's back! :D
bobosaurus chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Thank you for the update! Your writing really draws us readers in 3 Cant wait for the next update
Aaliyah92 chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
OMG you don't know how happy I am that this was updated! I loved it! And yeah I just assumed that in this story Zuko didn't have a scar. Does that mean he's going to get it? Anyways glad to see that you're back and I eagerly await the next update!
BountiesandShirshus chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
You're back! We missed you! :D
teacupdestiny chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Oh, no, I noticed. I noticed and /shifty eyes/ I have a bad feeling about this.
EmilyxSarah chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Don't assume we haven't picked up on things, haha.
I figured that Zuko had yet to receive his distinguishing physical feature, and that we'd be seeing that later on. Can't wait for your next chapter! :D
kiti4life chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Been sooo long but great comeback! Loved the chapter.
PurseMonger chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Thanks for the update, it's good to know that you have not abandoned this story. I did notice the lack of a scar but since he was never banished, I didn't think much of it. Sounds like you will be addressing that issue soon though.

BTW nice of both Katara and Zuko to put Star in her place.
PurseMonger chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
This is wonderfully done. You move the story along well and I really like your balance of history and the Avatar world. I love period pieces and this definitely hits the right note. And you definitely need more citrus!
BountiesandShirshus chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
I know we all have lives outside of FanFic but I'm addicted to this story and I'm not begging or demanding you finish what you started (you're human you have the right to bail or ignore things in your life because of well, life.) But as a complete fan of this story and a few others of your's it would be nice of you to put up an abandonment sign or finish what you started. Obviously with my biased opinion I would be thrilled with the latter choice but you are entitled to own choices. You are a bomb diggity d writer and I hope to read any kind of update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Please say you haven't abandoned this story? Just re-read it again and so want to read the next chapter, I want to know what happens sooo badly!