Reviews for The Courtesan
momo211 chapter 9 . 2/13
I really enjoyed this fic so I'm sad to see no new uldates. I hope you can finish it someday :]
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
Hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2015
I love you're writing and stories ! Hope you update soon, can't wait :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
AUTHOR THIS IS A WURNING CAN I TRUST U?
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Aargh! I don't remember Zuko marrying the harpy...did that happen and I just didn't notice? *groans8 That's what I get for taking so long to read this. Still, it will always bother me - the idea of Zuko with anyone other than Katara, like the idea of her with anyone else. I don't get how she's so calm.

*breathe*

Okay, rant over. If that harpy doesn't die, and soon, someone's going to D.I.E

n_n
Asterisk Blue chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
OH DAMN. The Agni Kai will happen NOW...and he will parade off with Katara...
Ghosts of the Past chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Please update I love it. Don't leave me hanging!
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
KYYYYYAAAAAAA!

Fantastic! Zuko and Katara doing what they were born to do, make sweet sweet...babies! XD

Awesome chapter, sorry it's taken me a while to read it. Like you said... Life and all! But I'm glad you're back! Can't wait for the next chapter and Zuko possibly getting his... *cough cough*
FeatherfooD chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Yay, the story's back! :D
bobosaurus chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Thank you for the update! Your writing really draws us readers in 3 Cant wait for the next update
Aaliyah92 chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
OMG you don't know how happy I am that this was updated! I loved it! And yeah I just assumed that in this story Zuko didn't have a scar. Does that mean he's going to get it? Anyways glad to see that you're back and I eagerly await the next update!
HopefulMoonQuotes chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
You're back! We missed you! :D
teacupdestiny chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Oh, no, I noticed. I noticed and /shifty eyes/ I have a bad feeling about this.
EmilyxSarah chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Don't assume we haven't picked up on things, haha.
I figured that Zuko had yet to receive his distinguishing physical feature, and that we'd be seeing that later on. Can't wait for your next chapter! :D
kiti4life chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Been sooo long but great comeback! Loved the chapter.