Reviews for The Courtesan
chelleluv99 chapter 9 . 4/25
Wow it's been a few years since this was updated. It's an amazing story, much different from other Zutara fanfiction I've read. Maybe one day you'll finish it? Hopefully.
YuukiKiryuudarkangel chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
This has not been updated in some time...do you have no desire to continue? I have to admit it is a favorite of mine, and upon having just discovered it, I am greatly dissapointed to see it has not been completed. I truly hope you find it in your heart to return from your hiatus. Best of luck!
~Yuuki
Unfauxgetable chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
WHERE YOU AT?! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT.
momo211 chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
I really enjoyed this fic so I'm sad to see no new uldates. I hope you can finish it someday :]
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
Hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2015
I love you're writing and stories ! Hope you update soon, can't wait :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
AUTHOR THIS IS A WURNING CAN I TRUST U?
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Aargh! I don't remember Zuko marrying the harpy...did that happen and I just didn't notice? *groans8 That's what I get for taking so long to read this. Still, it will always bother me - the idea of Zuko with anyone other than Katara, like the idea of her with anyone else. I don't get how she's so calm.

*breathe*

Okay, rant over. If that harpy doesn't die, and soon, someone's going to D.I.E

n_n
shameful shameful past chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
OH DAMN. The Agni Kai will happen NOW...and he will parade off with Katara...
Ghosts of the Past chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Please update I love it. Don't leave me hanging!
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
KYYYYYAAAAAAA!

Fantastic! Zuko and Katara doing what they were born to do, make sweet sweet...babies! XD

Awesome chapter, sorry it's taken me a while to read it. Like you said... Life and all! But I'm glad you're back! Can't wait for the next chapter and Zuko possibly getting his... *cough cough*
FeatherfooD chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Yay, the story's back! :D
bobosaurus chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Thank you for the update! Your writing really draws us readers in 3 Cant wait for the next update
Aaliyah92 chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
OMG you don't know how happy I am that this was updated! I loved it! And yeah I just assumed that in this story Zuko didn't have a scar. Does that mean he's going to get it? Anyways glad to see that you're back and I eagerly await the next update!
HopefulMoonQuotes chapter 9 . 5/30/2014