Reviews for love was for the faint hearted, the way we saw it
IAmAddictedToVD chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Fucking Perfect!:D
sometimesmilla chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I like rebekah quite a lot and i wished they touched their relationship more...was soo disappointed in that. I like this a lot, more than i thought possible.
ZekksGoddess chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Incredible characterization- I loved this.
but seriously chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
pictures of last night ended up online i'm screwweed. was a blacked-out blur but i'm pretty sure it ruled. DAMN. LAST FRIDAY NIGHT WE WENT STREAKING IN THE PARK SKINNY DIPPING IN THE DARK SOMETHING SOMETHING GRABLED BULLSHIT

this friday night, do it allll again.

yeah, i'm listening to glee. so sue me. it's the only way i can listen to katy perry, apparently.

on to the actual review, my damonpuff dame.

"Stefan swears and cusses and cuts with his eyes." urgh. i love lines like these, all those metaphors and personification (look at me putting all those english lessons to good use, what up). Ripper!Stefan in the 20's was my favourite Stefan of all Stefans, so sexy and so relentless, just taking and taking and taking without a second thought.

and then it just had to blow up in his face. urgh. Rehab!Stefan, not so much fun.

"He jokes and confides in Stefan, sometimes even smiles sly and knowing at the tumbled mess of Rebekah's hair when she walks out of a car that she and Stefan had only just been occupying before. It almost sounds like approval."

ALL THE KLEFAN, URGH I CAN'T THEY ARE MY BROTP ALL HE WANTS IS A FRIEND KLAUS LET ME LOVE YOU AND SHOWER YOU WITH SCONES AND POUR YOU COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF EARL GREY TEA UGLY SOBBING BECAUSE WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL ROLLING IN THE DEEP. and then when the story comes full circle at the end with "Leave the boy alone, he's got nothing that we need", my heart did funny thinks and bricks starting poking me in the eye, that's what it felt like.

and rebekah's insecurities in the end, wanting to provoke stefan by saying she'd slept with The Damon and knowing he wouldn't give a single flying fuck either way and THE ENDING. NO. NEVER CHANGE, ENDING. i know the most crucial part of writing is always the beginning and the ending - the bane of our existence etc etc but your ending just tied everything up together so nicely, i just unf because there is no bad whiskey and her stefan is nowhere in sight so why bother anymore, why the fuck would she bother.

so bitter, so lovely, so arrrggghhhhkjasfasdf. you crazy bint thinking i give you complexes. it's probably just your monthly.

i probably shouldn't be saying these things on the internet

ah crap
acronymed chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Ugh, I ship Rebekah/Stefan like a burning thanks to you and but seriously, it's ridiculous. Your writing style continues to blow my mind with its gorgeous, flawlessness and the fluidity of it and UGH YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR DAMN TALENT.

This was just pure love. There needs to be more Rebekah-centric fic out there; she's just such a queen of queens.
lilylulurose chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Honestly. I love your writing and I really enjoyed someone writing for rebekah. Nothing was ever resolved on the show. Stupid heads! Anyway, write more stories and I'll read them. I can't find Hannahs elena/elijah, katherin,tatia story. Can you send me the link please :)
sammie chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
It's official-you're the best Stebekah writer ever!Though,your stories are just as great, ,this was brilliant.I read your previous Stebekah one-shot too,and really,please write more 're awesome,and you're awesome...so, got the point.:D