Reviews for Bonds are Thicker than Blood
Luvable chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
AH, Yeah for Tim he dealt with his father. Although i would have loved it if he just sacked him but its his father and thats not the way Tim works.

I see they found a common ground and can work with that and be better.

great story.
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This shows a whole new side of Tony.
I like it...

If only Tony could be like THIS on the show and not always being sarcastic, or using one of those horrible nicknames.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I wish they would put McGee's mom and dad in an episode. But it was really good. I love how you didn't make McGee and Tony a couple. As some weirdos love to do. They have a brotherly relationship. TONY AND TIM ARE AWESOME!SCREW THE ADMIRAL!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Nice.
ForeverHedleyTrencher chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Loved it! :) Thanks for writing this it was really good
dead-body-number-2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Great story! Tony and Tim are in character and it fits in nicely with show. Well written and makes me realize my writing my be a bit too heavy on the dialog. Can't wait to read the sequel.

One tiny. tiny problem. It's "a lot" not "allot". A very common homonym mistake. Like "Your" and "You're", witch I did a few daze ago inn a story I posted (Date Night).

Also you should mention in the summary that it's a tag for "The Penelope Papers"

Thanks
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I really like the Tony/Tim dynamic-i wish they would show more of it. thought is was a very good story, and I could really sympathize with Tim (my dad is like that, unfortunately) and Tony as well

thanks :)
beverlie4055 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
love the chapter
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Aw well I hate Tim's ass of a dad but I love Tony D for being such a good bro. Especially considering he didn't evn want to go to Tim's house

Love how Tony could have backed out and others probably would but he didn't. He didn't even leave when Tim asked which showed Tony cared.

good work
SugarSnaps037 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was nice. I liked it. You should do a sequel and have Tony and Mcgee's father actualy meet. That would be awesome
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I like this! Nice work! I do want to see how Gibbs reacts to the news of Tim's daddy needing a butt kicking. Heh that would be fun! Till next time!
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This line:

"Or even worse, that Tony would tell Gibbs. He knew how that fight would end.

There was no question that it wouldn't end well for his father or that it would most likely end up bloody.

The bigger question would be if Gibbs used his gun or not."

I laughed so hard I almost fell of the bed. Once, just once, I wish someone would write the showdown instead of alluding to it. God that would be beautiful xD I shall continue to hope :)

Anywhoo, LOVELY LOVELY story. I just wanted to squish Tony, he was so purrrrrrrrrfect :) And could we get more? * puppy dog eyes * please?
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I didn't think you were horrible cruel to Tim. I thought it was a good character study. I would recommend getting a beta to read through for grammar and spelling. For example, the word weather should be 'whether'. Another set of eyes can pick up on those little things that often interrupt the flow of a story.

Overall, I really liked the pace of the study.
Sam chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is a fantastic story!

I think you portrayed the character incredible realistic and I could just see the scene playing out (thinking back to the episode where McGee shot the cop) and yeah...perfect!

I really hope you are going to write a few more stories...because if they are all like that, it'll be fantastic

All the best,

Sam :)
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Loved the way you portrayed the friendship/family relationship between Tony and Tim. They pick on each other a lot but they are there for each other when they need to be. I thought the story was very believable. Thanks for sharing! :)