Reviews for The Demon and the Witch: Unleashed
Minato 1 chapter 1 . 4/3
Upload soon.
kyugan chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Okay, you've got me interested.
Randomreader-001 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Yo, I read your rant and I agree. Most of the time when it comes to crossovers they're either ok-salvageable or just plain bad that my mental grammar auto correct just simply quits, packs its bags and says "See ya". There are "a few" good crossovers out there but they are so few and so scarce. Anyhow, this isn't what I wanted to comment on. A Naruto and Bayonetta crossover, didn't really think I'd see a combo like this anywhere. So far this is the first one I've read with these two realms coming together and I must say I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Taking the time to set up a good foundation for a story, especially a story like this, is always key when making something of quality not quantity. Great work.
erasablefallen6 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
i agree people need to read author's notes more it really helps with the story and can have useful info, i admit it's a little bit of a paint o have to do that but because i really wanna start the story lol but i do it anyway because the author's take a lot of time to write the story's and authors notes, idk it just seems stupid and rude to skip them and just get to the story. pretty interesting beginning to the story lol it does sound like naruto to stubbornly demand an apology for something like that and i haven't played Bayonetta yet except for the demo so i wouldn't have much to go with that sorry i plan on getting the game very soon! cant wait for the next chapter! :D
hohime chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
It is a great story and I eagerly await the next chapter update. As to the author's note I like what you do with the universe that you introduce naruto and other characters to. As far as the asking about which story comes before the other I do not understand why people seem to be so anal about it if you like the story what does it matter where it is in the order of things. Anyway good job and keep doing what your doing.
Reader Guy chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I enjoyed you're story and although I doubt there's going to be a chapter 2 I'm glad to see writers like you are out there.
Fanfiction of the Dead chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You lost the game when you said "snarky, intelligent Naruto" my friend. :p
Voxination chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
sigh* Here we go again, as much as I love reading your stories, I hate that you always rant about something I have no idea about (wheter I read it or not)and drop already short 1,796 words due to your running around writing 10 story at same time and try update them regularly and shorten it to 1300 words, and the sad part is you go ahead and leave stories that I usually find most interesting in chapter between 1-5 forgotten behind with that another forgotten dust-littered shelves that are in back of your mind. such as Foxy Misadventures, Kitsune plus Kurohime, Naruto the Ashikabi Unleashed, The Caretaker, The Shinobi Who Lived: Unleashed, Hurricane love and such other stories that are forgotten, it doesn't state its "oneshot" because most of them are 2 chapter, and it infuriates me that they are sitting there to "get updated" because it does not state they are "complete" and garner most of my hope, if you don't plan to update them "EVER" please just hang a "COMPLETE" sign so people don't expect a next chapter and try to imagine what will happen in next chapter and get their hopes up...
deltabeta26 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is. . .this is fan f#cking tastic! I now know the ultra-mistake I have made. I feel like crying, when did you get so. . .before you were good but now it's like you're writing ability is top-tier. Second piece of material I've read since this lapse of time and I got that feeling "again"! By the way, yes I read author notes.
Datu824 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Nobody throws up a rant quite like you Kyuubi16. I am now thanking you. We who were cursed with poorly written crappy cross-overs now can rejoice in the almighty power of Good cross-overs.

Now on to the review. Good start, enjoyed the fast pace of the first chapter.
Dark Spidey chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Okay, I gotta say that your grabbed my attention with this one. I especially like the miniature rant you'd set up at the beginning about people making BS Naruto/Bayonetta crossover. Liked it because it was the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I hate gender bending more than anyone on this site as I find it pointless, stupid and taking away from who and what a character really is. (The only exception to this is Haku, who in my opinion has and will always BE a girl. There's no ifs, ands or buts about that) Plus they never really seemed to reach out and grab me by the gut the way this story has and I gotta say your doing a good job so far man.

The meeting between the two was very interesting, it wasn't not first love at first sight bs or whatever. It had tension and its quite apparent to me that this story has what it takes to be very good. Though its up to you as the author to decide how high your willing to take this story, though I would appreciate it if the chapters were a bit longer. But I can understand the time constraint since you have other stories to update, but keep up the good work man and never be discouraged.

Don't mind the other assholes and morons who can't even find it within themselves to sit down and write a sensible sentence properly, let alone have the stones to penalize people who go out of their way to try and make a good story. Far as I am concerned so long as you have everything planned out, have tension, great dialogue and character development then you have an awesome story that I can sit down and actually read and find myself to love.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop this review to encourage you to never give up on what you love to do and to push aside the so called flamers who piss and moan about you having to much stories when they have yet to even write a single, damn thing. Whats even worse is when you try and make a story, their is usually an idiot who reviews and says some bullshit about oh well you took this scene from xyz story. Your only copying him and blah blah blah, well when I see something like that it brings about my favorite memory verse from the bible.

Ecclesiastes 1:9

What has been will be again

What has been done will be done again;

There is nothing new under the sun.

But anyway sorry if you feel that I'm wasting you time Kyuubi, I just felt the need to get that off of my chest and encourage. I know what its like to be stuck in a rut especially when it comes to something like this. Worse if you haven't really made out a full sketch of the direction you wish your story to go, and so on and so forth. How I was able to do it when I first started out and stay afloat I have no idea, but as of late I've been steadily improving my craft and eventually I'll simply do a redo on all of my work already here.

Reason why I stopped was because of familial issues, life, moving, three laptops crapping out on me in the same year and not having enough money to buy an external hard drive. The frustration of having to do everything over from scratch became to much for me so I decided to take a long break and focus my energies on something else productive. And I wanted to see what it was Kishimoto was doing with Naruto. Especially since I don't want to write one thing, but it turns out to be something else especially because of canon or something. But all in all I do enjoy your work, just have been busy as of late to do any real reviews or anything. You know, taking care of the rents, paying bills, that sort of thing.

Stay strong man, you'll always have this guy in your corner backing you up 110 percent.

P.S. Trust me, you know me, And if your having problems trying to figure out who it is you messaged me about a year or so back asking to borrow some stuff from my story and I encouraged you to do so. Look in your message box for August 20th, 2011 and it will all come back to you. Glad to see your doing alright man, message me when your able too.
Albert da Snake chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Yo Kyuubi-san! Thanks for the story and keep up the awesome work man. I hate bad crossover as much as you so I can't blame you for what you said. In fact I support your claim and willingly help you in anything you might need. Plus you have quite the knack for great stories even if they are too much.
Raven's claw9958 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
really that long ass authors note then u cut the story off like that really come on but while i may be upset about the authors note i did love the story it's awesome i cant wait for the next chapter
Haiimsosleepy chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
THANK GOD SOMEONE MADE THIS TYPE OF FIC! I mean I was reading other ones, trying to like it, but they were poorly written. Please continue with this!