Reviews for For the Sake of Gaia
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Please continue this! And it would be nice if Stiner gave Naruto more respect than Zidane was given because first of all, with him thinking Naruto is a sorcerer he would have above average intelligence and would also be a scholar, second because Naruto was hired to do this.
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I've read all three chapters and have enjoyed them. I really do hope that you continue and complete this fic.
Akytsu Frozen chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
good chapter! XD how mutch till we can get to know why Naruto is a Mercenary XD?
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Looks nice, I have to say that this Final Fantasy game was what introduced me to the other games in the series.
Akytsu Frozen chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
jejejeje! this is getting great! but i see in some pàrt you slipped Zidanes name XD aa well i still wonder what happened to him, and more important, what happenes to Naruto and his mention of Hinata, i mean in body and character (the kind side) Dagger and Hinata are very alike being the diference just hair color and eye color and in top of that both are members of noble family well see ya in the next chapter you rock man!
Vladimir-spider chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Alright, that's a good one. It's a pity that there is no Zidane here as he is one of my favourite chars, but it's okay. After all, there aren't many Naruto/FF IX crossovers.

So, the beginning is great and, well, sticking to canon storyline. Except for clones. Oh well, I'll be waiting for next chapter.
Akytsu Frozen chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Just like Sannin of the four nation, this sure is eye catching! so i will stick whit this fic oo and please no naruto god mode on XD (naruto trance state should be kyubi mode XD) well this looks promising so i hope you dont take long updating it XD (after all i want to see Garnet summoning Ark XD)