Reviews for The Pokemon Master
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I see a great story right here who knows Naruto might be better than ash and also put Jessie in the harem
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Is this one on the rotation as well? How many are on that rotation? How often do you update?

A few things I noticed that you may not have (or may have noticed, but never fixed):

"Gum leaders" (you know what's wrong with this), "passer bier" (you mean passerby, right?), "oversees" (I think "oversaw" fits better, but I may be wrong. feel free to disregard this.), "blaring" (it should be "baring", or "...it bared it's sharp teeth".)
Name Under Construction chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Will May be appearing?
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Is this part of the Unleashed series?
1234 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Just you gonna have Naruto deal with N later on?(Please say yes!Please say yes!) He is certianly one of pokemons best villians/rivals.(Not sure which one he is.)
Flocking Jay chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
'Kay . . . Why don't you stick to a story? Too many ideas on mind?
greed212 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I hope the next chapter
unit2337 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Interesting start. I hope you're happy, I started reading one of your stories since there were quite a few of them and now I can't stop. Anyway, I look forward to more of your stories.
BattleCharger chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Looks awesome so far man! Though I wish it was a little longer... Can't wait to read more and good luck with your other stories! Up date soon!
Ccebling chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awesome, I cannot wait for chapter 2, think of having Naruto catch a shiny Magickarp that is able to use water gun and bubble beam (The makers of the anime can make a Lotad able to use water gun so why not a strong magickarp)?
Godzillaking269 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
When i read the sentence "team rocket will be competent" i immediately said thank god. Anyway I've read other stories by you and cant wait to see what you do here.