Reviews for The Pokemon Master
R .D. T chapter 2 . 4h ago
well... his pokemon choice is surpisingly pretty common... kinda boring actually..
R .D. T chapter 1 . 4h ago
interesting story...
Cerulean Knight chapter 2 . 10h ago
Would chakra have any effects on pokemon? Like say fire chakra being given to Vulpix. And what would happen if Naruto used chakra on an element stone? Could he super charge it? Could he super charge his pokemon?
ChaserJaws11 chapter 2 . 12h ago
Nice, I like this. You're actually catching and TRAINING pokemon. Something most people don't do.
SaucyHandles chapter 2 . 12h ago
This is so awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I see a great story right here who knows Naruto might be better than ash and also put Jessie in the harem
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Is this one on the rotation as well? How many are on that rotation? How often do you update?

A few things I noticed that you may not have (or may have noticed, but never fixed):

"Gum leaders" (you know what's wrong with this), "passer bier" (you mean passerby, right?), "oversees" (I think "oversaw" fits better, but I may be wrong. feel free to disregard this.), "blaring" (it should be "baring", or "...it bared it's sharp teeth".)
unafraid chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Will May be appearing?
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Is this part of the Unleashed series?
1234 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Just you gonna have Naruto deal with N later on?(Please say yes!Please say yes!) He is certianly one of pokemons best villians/rivals.(Not sure which one he is.)
Jayna B chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
'Kay . . . Why don't you stick to a story? Too many ideas on mind?
greed212 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I hope the next chapter
unit2337 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Interesting start. I hope you're happy, I started reading one of your stories since there were quite a few of them and now I can't stop. Anyway, I look forward to more of your stories.
BattleCharger chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Looks awesome so far man! Though I wish it was a little longer... Can't wait to read more and good luck with your other stories! Up date soon!
Ccebling chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awesome, I cannot wait for chapter 2, think of having Naruto catch a shiny Magickarp that is able to use water gun and bubble beam (The makers of the anime can make a Lotad able to use water gun so why not a strong magickarp)?