Reviews for Dark Blue
atomiccounty chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Still obsessed. Stil in love with this. Still check for updates every few weeks.
I'm not giving up on this story! ;)
spat0101 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I really liked this story... I hope it's not abandoned :(
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I hope you're planning to continue this, I think it's quite an interesting premise... especially in light of current spoilers!
bookworm134 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Please finish...I will hate you, rage, and cry but I really want to know what happens next...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
wahh when is the next chapter going to be up this is killing me !
Cupc4kes chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
More please?
Winry-th chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Amazing story, it hurts so good!

When is the next update?
Only Darren Criss' 1 fan chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Look, I was greatly interested, but I know that I won't go looking for the next one because once in a great while I decide to read fanfic. I feel this is terrible angst. And not to mention the cliffhanger.

Blaine wouldn't do any of these things in the first place, like completely ignore Kurt? Like no, just no. Now, lemme guess, because Blaine wasn't talking to him, we have a boyfriend. NO. NO. NO. I was too interested in this for it to end like that. Change it. Make it better. They end up happily ever married, and adopted kid. The end, end of discussion.

Not a fan, not a fan of this one.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
NOOOO. BLAINE, THIS WAS WHY YOU SHOULDNT HAVE PUSHED KURT AWAAAAAY.

Btw, as someone who went through the US college application process two years ago, you're doing pretty well with that part. Only odd thing is that Blaine is applying to a ton of top-tier and ivy league schools, and most people will recommend that people also apply to a safety school, like one you know you'll get into easily.

But not everyone follows this advice, and I like how you made Blaine's alma mater Stanford instead of the usual Harvard, which I feel is a cliche.
QueenBee7 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
oh man - you are breaking my heart in the best way possible.
CamillaS chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Nooo you can't end it there!

But I loved this chapter, so much!
JuliaHearts chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
No, oh my god, what are they doing? This is breaking my heart! I really hope they get back together at the end, that's the only way my heart will mend again, gah.
Hazy84 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Wow so many emotions... I can actually picture the look of absolute heartbreak that must be on Blaine's face at the end of that chapter. I'm really feeling for him at the moment. He's been trying his hardest with college applications, his parents and everything, and now, Kurt has gone and done exactly what he told him to do (but that he didn't really mean).
PinkSunglassesAndUndershirts chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
It's Kinda, btw.

Anyway. I just read this. And I'm sobbing. Holy shit Donna you are breaking my fucking heart omg blainnnnee.
bluecharlotte chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I feel like you've totally captured their teenaged confused-ness. It's really very accurate to the characters and what I'd imagine they would do, and the conversations, too... WAH SO SAD. I love the end just as much as I hate it. This story is (um, repeating myself here) amazing. Can't wait to read more! :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »