Reviews for Into The Darkness
Makurayami Ookami chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Poor things.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
I really hate this Cas. He's supposed to be either crazy or power hungry, not psychotic.
RogueStorm84 chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
wow this is getting weird. And I really really don't like Cas like this. It hurts. But I loved this chapter.
babyreaper chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
This is getting worse and worse, Cas has turned into a right evil, SOB and poor Dean he doesn't even know what's happening to him and who he really should be with, Now poor Sam is going insane again and Cas is just going to let him go there instead of killing him,, EVIL! Can Bobby come up with the goods again to help the two of them before it's too late, Great seeing a new chapter posted. Thx
aydesweetheart chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
What happen next oh please keep going!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
This is awesome. These boys have been through some stuff. Phew. I feel so bad for them.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
Go Bobby,.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Im almost crying at this point. This is so emotional.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh wow.
babyreaper chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
Is Sam to late to save Dean from Castiel? He seems pretty far gone to me, not even remembering who Sam is? Why is Sam having the strange urges when the bond between him and Dean is supposed to be broken. Thx for updating.
gothpandaotaku chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
:stabs Cas with an angel blade:
Oooh, what's going on with Sammy? XD
Lurved it.
RogueStorm84 chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
Ugh! Cas is such a bitch! I hate him and what he's done
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
Extraordinary chapter can’t wait for more so please update when you can so I know what will happen.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
Is Sam psychically connected to Dean? That'd be pretty cool. Thanks so much for the update, was waiting on this one. I also really like the ones on your new account, they're pretty awesome too. Have a great day.
Cate Winchester chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
Please please PLEASE update soon, I love your story! And are you going to finish the other ones? Luv ya!