Reviews for Metaphysical Marathon
summeronice chapter 16 . 4/23
Just wonderful !
I read everything very carefully and after this I also deepened the issue with special specialist readings !
Thank you and sorry for my english !
Purpleknitrhinos chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
Brilliant!
Purpleknitrhinos chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
Personaly, I find the phrase the pot calling the kettle black to be an outdated phrase that is racially offensive. I understand the context in which you are using it, however, I believe that you are a talented enough writer that you can find another way to make your point without using this phrase that has a negative connotation. Thanks for hearing me out.
Purpwithapen chapter 16 . 4/27/2016
Awesome story! I couldn't wait to read it all so I didn't post reviews, but overall this we really great! I wish we could've seen his proposal, but c'est la vie (la vie- running joke in my house). Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Purpwithapen chapter 8 . 4/27/2016
loved the JAM! I'll bet Sam has been wanting to do that for a long time now. A kiss on the forehead just isn't the same. I'm sure this is really hard for him too. Hee hee.. loved your pot, kettle phrase. I say that too, but I'm like, do you want to be the pot or the kettle in this situation? lol great chapter. Hold on Sean!
Purpwithapen chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
I would like to know what caused Sean's PTSD.. I was hoping he would explain in the next chapter or so.. great chapter.. I wonder what made Sean so sullen all of a sudden..
Purpwithapen chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
I hope this means that Jules is on the way to mending.. she can't keep fighting it for long.. she's been there a week and really hasn't gotten anywhere which she recognizes. She recognizes it and it frustrates her, but she's still using sarcasm to deflect and defend herself when she doesn't have to. She's safe. She's already not sure if she's going back to the SRU, what else is there for her? What does she have left to fight for? Good chapter!
Purpwithapen chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
Damn you're funny! That was an interesting conversation although it didn't make much sense to me. Good chapter!
Purpwithapen chapter 2 . 4/27/2016
I like Sean. Jules sure has an affinity of attracting army types :) He's cool though and I think they'll be good friends. Most likely if she introduces him to Sam then the three will be very good friends. 'Cause, you know army dudes chattin over beers... I loved the MMPR and Nixon puzzles. Boy Jules is really snarky.. hope she realizes she needs to cut that out.. great chapter!
Purpwithapen chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Hmmm.. Jules knows she has to be there but is being resistant.. interesting.. also it's bored not board. LOL. I laughed a little when I saw that. Jules is going to have to drop some of the sarcasm if she's going to get better. Hopefully she does.. great chapter
salvadorean.writer chapter 16 . 2/15/2016
This was the best story I've ever read! I loved every second and I couldn't put it down. And Sean is amazing! Loved him so much! So glad he and Jules have each other. And her relationship with Sam was perfect! I love your writing!
waterbug99 chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
OH MY GOD! I know that I'm reading this a little late (a year or so), but I just found it, and still want to make sure you know how moving and heart-warming this chapter is. This whole story you have created is amazing, but Jules' speech almost brought me to tears! You are such an amazing author, never stop writing, because I think that you are one of the few people blessed with this amazing gift of writing stories. If you were ever to release a book one day, then post an announcement or something on here, and I would be one of the first in line to buy it!
I just wanted to make sure you knew how good your work is.
-waterbug99
Ealasaid Una chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
She did a job well done
Ealasaid Una chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
maybe she needs to prove to herself she can do this. This is who she is.
SuzSeb chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
Great story. I enjoyed every minute and author's note of it!