Reviews for In Sickness and in Health
:(((
Narges chapter 1 . 3/24
wonderful chapter :)
kristen.pughead chapter 8 . 3/22
I loved this. It was inspiring.
Harrypotterismymiddlename chapter 8 . 3/4
Awwwww, that was cool.
You should be proud of that ending
TwilightJemS chapter 8 . 2/26
Another great story! I'm loving a glimpse of what might have been. :)
Major-Fire-Blaze chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
loved this story! I always love a good sick!Bella story where Carlisle takes care of her. This is my top ten now! :3
Some Kind of Sin chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
I really enjoyed this. I appreciate the skill with which you write and the accuracy you put into the story. It gives it a refreshing authenticity.

In fact, it had me squirming over here, reliving my own horrific experience with pneumonia. Wouldn't wish it on anybody. Ech.

I loved Carlisle in this. Perfect. They all were actually. More please!
crotia chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
what a lovely story
nepalipranshu chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
I love Edward in this story!
Hedgehogs5428 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Love this story sooo much
WhisperingWolf chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
I like this one, too. :-) Very nicely don, my dear.

Wolf
Laurie chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
I really did enjoy this story! It had me engrossed from the very beginning. I don't know when you wrote this but is now August 2012. I have just discoverd all these stories from the characters p.o.v. And yours is now one of favorites! I never even thought about a story about Bella getting sick! Job well done! Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Nala chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
This is the single best written story I have read here, an I have read a bunch. Finally, somebody who paid attention in English class and who understands how to write at a level beyond tenth grade! I am grateful that I could enjoy your story without feeling the need to copy edit it. Nicely written and please write more!
finallysweet chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
It was so good. You have a real talent for writing. The story stayed true to the characters and I loved that. And thanks for putting Edwards perspective, I like reading from his side
abbyweyr chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Nice story. Good attention to detail with the medical stuff. Carlisle good balance between professional and personal. The Edward POV epilogue was nice treat. Did wonder why he didn't notice her not feeling well and smell the OTC meds she was taking. That bit of camping was beautifully done. On to reading some other of your stories.