Reviews for Paper Planes & Fireflies
Channy2425 chapter 14 . 8/3
I liked this story, do you think you will ever do an eplioge? Just so we can see how they are doing, years down the road?
thevampsinthegleefulcastle chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
hey, idk if you still check ff or not or whatever, but i thought i'd leave a review either way :) i read this entire piece in like 3 days and it was more than worth the lack of sleep! honestly, this is one of my absolute favourite fics i've read so far, everything fits so perfectly, like every sentence was thought through at least twice, while still keeping a very nice flow to it. also, congrats on your characterization because it was FLAWLESS. the way you wrote both characters was amazing, both voices felt so real to me. and i'm really glad that, while you did focus on jori, you never forgot the minor characters and gave them the attention they needed and deserved, like they were actually characters vital for the story and not just background noises. seriously, a on that.
so, all in all, i'm just speechless, because it was so good, and nothing i could say could tell you how happy i am you weote this story, and finished it, so people like me, who joined the fandom 5 years too late, can enjoy this masterpiece. today you are my hero!
King-of-the-Rejects chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
i love this story so much
PersonJe chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
This chapter...
I want to quote like half of it, seriously. Possibly my favorite chapter of all time in any story.
If I didn't love this story before -and I did!- then this chapter alone would've rocketed this fic up near the top of my favorites' list. So many beautiful, awesome things you expressed so eloquently that I either wanted to put them on a plaque or... well, a poster/wallpaper/lock screen/et cetera is kinda the same thing :P

I want to see those words again and again and never forget them because my mind will be a dimmer place without them, like some of the brightest stars in my sky were stolen

Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
I love this, so very much. I'm just sad there's no more to read, and I just read this whole thing in one sitting.
manhattanpizza chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
Oh I just finished reading this story . Man, I love it so much. it's wonderful and pretty much magical like those fireflies.
manhattanpizza chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
I just can't ignore it , ever since i had read the name of the story the first thing that associated with it in my head was this song. and then Andre like, 'Hey, Jade wrote a song for you, it's called Firefly', and I was like, 'jeez what if it's really going to be Ed's song?'. Haha I guess I felt you right from the start
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
I spent all day reading this story. Seriously, it's 4:33 AM right now. I fucking loved it but all great things have to end I suppose. I felt like it ended a bit abruptly but you did a great job tying pretty much all loose ends so I can't complain. The Jori moments were so adorable.

Maybe a sequel in the future? I would love that.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
I don't know when exactly you wrote this, seeing as I'm well past when it was originally posted. But holy shit, this chapter was amazing. I love your writing style and I'm legit gonna check out all your work now.
lesbian-otps chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
I lied this story it's so amazing and cute and well written. :D
biteaddict93 chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
Loved it!
therealDogfather chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
This was a wonderful story. I didn't want it to end. It really became a part of me. I spent a few late nights up reading. Keep writing you have a great knack.
TimelessReader chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
Nice and lovely way to end things.
zero0000 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is quite possibly my favorite story here. EVER. Also I might go work on one of Tori's doodles. I'll PM if I ever get around to it.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 14 . 4/11/2014