Reviews for With a Feeling I'll Forget
KrissyC chapter 11 . 3/28
This story was absolutely beautiful. I know it's old, and you might not even see this, but I just have to give my props. I loved it (:
sincerelyklaine chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
So cute. I'm seriously smiling wider than I ever have reading stories like this. Just perfect.
Adele de Criss chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
That was really beautiful. Hopeful, actually. I loved it!
Kristine Lovegood chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Oh, this was precious. I'm crying and laughing and it's too much and it's 4 am now, but I needed to read it all.
I love it.
a reader chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
This story was really sweet. I like the way it was structured, too, alternating between past and present. The teaser lines throughout the story were a nice touch. I thought the contrast they provided brought even more emotion to the story.

Thanks for posting this! Definitely going to go read more of your stuff :-)
Me chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Wow, This is great!
deactivated account 75757 chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
Wow. Just wow. One of the best Klaine fanfics I've read. Thank you for writing it, it's been a pleasure reading it. So much love for you right now :')
notinuse4 chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
Aww that was so adorable! This was such a perfect ending for this story, it wrapped it up really nicely. I love the whole thing you've done with the flipping between the past and present all through this fic, it's really interesting and effective. Overall, a great read - thank you!
KlaineLuneville chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
This is flawless.
mailroomorder chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
Super, super cute.
a-study-in-starkid chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
Awwwww :) happy ending.
KittyKax chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
;W; that was beautiful! Can't wait to read the next story!
mailroomorder chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
myyy
KlaineLuneville chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
No stop this is perfect no no no write forever I love you.
KlaineLuneville chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE BLAINE HAS TO BE OKAY BECAUSE IF HE'S NOT THEN I WILL DIE.