Reviews for Day Off
AngelZWolf chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Ohhhhh it soooo good but you plsss have to write the guilds reaction!
BTW love your stories!
Dalisay08 chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Awww this is sooo cute!
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Beautiful! I wish there's more! I kind of want to see the reaction from everyone... Oh, well! I love this!
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
*Fans herself.* This was PERFECT. The only thing I wanted, the only need that hadn't been met, was the guild's reaction to them walking in like that. But ... I like the ending nonetheless. I love your stories. I have so many feels right now and I'm just cooing and blushing and oh gods - they're so amazing. This is so amazing. Good job. GREAT job. Amazinggggg job.
agsrhscom chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Really good story. Enjoyed it very much.
ChocoChipKitty chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
THIS IS THE BEST ONE.

Out of all of your fics that I've read in the past few hours, THIS ONE IS, BY FAR, THE ABSOLUTE BEST.

I mean... wow. Just, wow. Adorable, and romantic, and... quite an achievement. The characterization was perfect. The little bits of romance here and there - perfect. And the last scene? BEYOND PERFECT!

It's just... wow. Your writing is so undoubtedly amazing, and your talent is so beautifully clear, I just... I am so very glad I found your fanfics. :3
14d5 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Hahah, I'm on an Academic League team too, and we placed 5th place, the last place, too. We've only won 1st once, around 6 years ago when my brother's really smart friends actually joined. Hey, but congrats on that 4th though!
I LOVE NALU chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
OMG OMFG NALU YAY YAY
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Loved this story, its cute and romantic, and best of all its a Nalu fanfic. It even had a Final Fantasy reference, although Nibelheim was a depressing little town, I wouldnt have been able to hold in laughter if you'd called it Gold Saucer.
PlatinumFairy chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
soo cute!
Kuroko Basuke Tetsuya chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I loved the story.
Stormfoedt chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
It was cute, and I really enjoyed reading it despite its lengthy-ness. And that... is apparently all I had to say about that, other than the fact that you are brilliant and awesome and should continue writing forevermore.

Best regards, Stormfoedt
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
You have a major plot mistake- Natsu would never drag someone to a train station
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Aww! _
cookie panda-roo chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
awhhh, that was cute! Haha Plue as a narwhal XD He has the nose!