Reviews for The Rose of a Beast
yay chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
This has been lovely to read.
yay chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
It's nice that we got to see Rose again.
yay chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
Oh, I like the baby. It's a baby! It might turn out nicely.
yay chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
Ok, that was also unexpected. I figured he was magically disfigured or something.
I'm not sure why knives are "against the rules." Aren't they trying to kill each other?
YOU READ TERRY PRATCHETT? YAY!
yay chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Ok, those were two major plot twists that I totally did not see coming.
MuggleCreator chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
I loved this! A bit dark in places, but then life is never always roses.
Ani Delvas chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
seeeeeeee, i knew i would find out eventually, I'm very much liking this story, but sadly its 1: 54 am and my brain wont let me read any more...

but mark my words! I'LL BE BACK!
Ani Delvas chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
so, let me get this strait... the beast didn't turn human? what is going on?

ñya i'll find out eventually, just have to keep reading!
Ani Delvas chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I though Gaston died... oh well, I am very intrigued by ziz magnifique histiore ;P

c'est une idée très originale, j'adore!
Hannah chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. Why the heck is he a beast again?
ambamber chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
wow im loving it so far.
byecat chapter 19 . 8/24/2010
This story should be rated M, NOT T! I was shocked by some of the content and didn't read the whole story. A more accurate rating would help readers find stories to fit their reading levels.
Icefarie101 chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
Wow another splendid job. Your writing is absolutely amazing! I admire every work of literature you have wrote. This was an extremely interesting and exciting story. I have to admit I have fallen head over heals for Joshua!:) I am that type of girl who adores tortured souls and Joshua is the mirror image of it! Elizabeth was a great character because she is a strong independent woman who is in charge of her life. Not that kind of sissy who is waiting around for some dumb prince charming to come. I felt so bad for Rose though when she got turned into a beast, i always had a hunch that would happen since i started reading this fanfic. Belle was in-cooperated nicely is the story as well as Vincent. Maurice was sadly kinda the bad guy but i never really cared much for him and he has every reason to be angry, i mean his wife cheated on him with his brother! I have started reading you sequel to this and I know i will enjoy that story as much as all your other ones. Thanks for you effort in this story i really really enjoyed it.

-Ice
Von-Obie chapter 19 . 12/15/2008
Darling, you know how to write. Over the years I have grown a bit hesitant of Romances on Fanfiction, (many of them were rushed and silly for lack of a better word) but you, you have drawn me in and opened my eyes to new possibilities. Your writing is just the right amount of descriptive, your characters are well thought out and perfectly applied, your storyline is lovely and flows wonderfully! This is an outstanding story Damian, and you should be proud!

Von-Obie
Cannywhim chapter 19 . 3/13/2008
Oh my goodness. Long has it been since reading such words...I have no idea how I stumbled upon your story, but I am absolutely enthralled that I did! It was a tale of beauty and written marvelously! I could see and imagine and picture everything in my mind! Damian you are gifted with the written word! I can't wait to catch up now and read the next installments about the Gilld family! Again, marvelous! Haha, I shall reply again, being infamously late as I am, in the next installment! Know that you have a die hard fan in me Damian!