Reviews for Cough Syrup
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Hi I found this story and already love it, great plot, great conversations, great pairing. You have made a great story addition to the glarvel random. Update or I will die. DIE
carolvk chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
this one made me cry, quite a good job i'd say!
Vaughan chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Wow! Way to make me love the most hated characters of the "Hunger Games"! I really liked it, and now I really do feel guilty about hating Glimmer and Marvel. Although Marvel still did kill Rue..so I don't know how bad I feel! LOL! But yes, more of this lovey dovey stuff between them before the games would be great :)
aestheticisms chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I AM QUITE SURE I AM THE ONLY HUMAN WHO ADORES GLARVEL WITH ALL HER HEART

Maybe not, because I found this story to be quite the heartbreaker, adorable, and really well-written. It surpassed my expectations, and was quite the enjoyable tale! Eeeeeeeee!

- RV
The Other Side of Sanity chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
please continue! I love Marvel and Glimmer together, but I especially love Marvel!:)
TheSecretWeasley5147 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love it! The characterization is great and the relationship between the two is adorable. Are you writing more?
KTEW chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I'm surprised I never thought of this couple before... But this is really good! Continue soon!
rach.esc chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Overall, the writting is good. But the story confuses me. So, is he reaped? Did he volunteer? Who is this? This story started way too abruptly. I have no clue what is going on and he's already talking about dying. Second, when there is dialect, don't just leave it at that every time. you had constant back and forth conversations with nothing but dialect. Give us something to envision, how are they moving? How is the main character feeling?

One thing you did exceptionally well is the way they talked to eachother is very fluid. It didn't sound unreal or choppy (Except for when they talked to the mentors, that conversation was horrible. Too ridiculing for first meeting and the "see you in hell" comment? no.) Other than that, I could actually envision a couple saying those things. They seemed a little blunt and confusing sometimes, but overall, good.

Just give us some background content and some filler info next time and I'll rereview.