Reviews for Star Fox: The Omega Chronicles Book 2: Conception
xXFoxAttackXx chapter 7 . 3/10
I love it! Please keep writing! Don't stop! I'll be looking forward to more
PS: update to post halo 4. Dead cortana, rogue halsey
Stardog chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Well if you want to cut halo out that's fine but I kinda liked it you just need to add it into the story more but this is your story and I can't stop you. I just read both books and I got to tell you I'm interested in this tale if you took what I said into account it would be a great story
Rook115 chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
I love the story, minimal spelling issues, so it works for me!
but if you think it would work better if it was ONLY Starfox...its your story so you've got me till this stuff is done.
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
I actually like it as is!

It provides deep character development for all of the main characters-James McCloud, Krystal's parents, the Star Fox Team, Wolf and his family, and-soon-Fox and Krystal's son.

This format allows everyone to see the interaction between characters-an important part of any story.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Keep up the good work! I wonder what the new bad guy is, I just know there is going to be a new enemy! Great job!
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
I can't remember what the message on Sauri was...

Did you mention Star Foxfont last story?

What about the Didact?

The apparoid queen?
LifeWulf chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
I am really enjoying this story. I enjoyed the first though I must say that the idea of Cortana becoming human in some alternate universe (because, you know, Halo 4 kind of ruins that) is still kind of difficult for me to accept. Probably due to the implications of the UNSC being able to build a human body from scratch.
Anyway, disregarding that factor, I like how you explained why James was missing all these years, and how you tied in the whole baby thing.
It seems you have writer's block again. Hope you overcome it soon!
-your faithful reader on a SONY Reader
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
can't wait for the next update.
Troy groomes chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
is Krystal going to tell her parents that she's going to be a mother? and will Fox wake James up and take him to meet Krystal's parents? excellent chapter and i can't wait to see the next chapter or chapters .
Charlizard777 chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
I can see you're bringing closure to some of the characters and I'm liking it but... Well, when's the plot twist? Will something happen like: Olivia is taken by Leon who's working for a bounty hunter and Wolf asks for Fox's help.

As much as I like John-117 there not much to do unless Cortana is taken too...

But I'm looking forward to what you'll do with it.
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Please update soon when you can! I can't wait to keep reading some more!
Species Unknown chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
MAKE EMS LONGER! ANNND CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CON
criticalkill chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Holyshititsanupdate! Yes that was supposed to be all together. Its been awhile since you've had an update. Hell, its been awhile since anyone has updated. This site has been slowly down and it'

s starting to scare me. Buuuuut that's not what this is for, it's for me to tell you that this story is starting to get intense! Well, that's all I got. I know, nothing like my old reviews, but like I said, this entire section is slowly down, and I guess reviews are right up there with it all. Oh well, that's life
graystripe chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
i would say james had quite a story to tell when he is finally ready to meet up with everyone.

nice chapter man.

i can tell james left corneria in his arwing and went to where he is staying currently.

whether james took part in the war without anyone's knowledge, it would be shocking...hahahaha