Reviews for Thirty Year Old Virgin
loudmouthschmuck chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
OMG I just realized today that I never reviewed the final chapter of this story. I feel like a puppy with my tail between my legs, and shame in my eyes. I remember typing it but never submit it like a stupid bass-turd! Anyways love the final chapter I almost let an “awww” slip out reading the last two sentences. Ahh hemmm now I’m gonna take a hot shower (you read correctly) tA-Taaaa. . .
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Awesome story very different
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
spashtastic!
Avid-FFFan chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
Thank you for finishing this story, it was beautiful. You had the time to finish it, so as a reader I feel the need to spend a little time and thank you.

Thank you for sharing Spencer's concerns and her stupid arse friends, and thank you for having her not listen to them and being strong and following her heart, and thank you for Ashley for not giving up. I also would like to thank you for Ashley's daughter for some light relief.

I look forward to reading your next story idea.
irishinkjunkie1024 chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
BRAVO BRAVO...AMAZING CHAPTER...AMAZING FINISH TO THIS FANTASTIC STORY! Again THANK U SO MUCH for this adaptation, really u did an amazingly wonderful job w it.
loudmouthschmuck chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Hahaha you don't really have to ask fanfic junkies if they want more. Especially with your story, it's like a burst of happiness each time I read it. And adding a sexy epilogue would raise happiness all over. . . uhh my human anatomy, no wait uhhhmm happiness all over my body. . . (i was trying not to make it sound creepy but either way i'd fail) Hahaha actually it's a hilariously creepy thought to be anxious to read a sexy epilogue. "Like oh man! I've been waiting so long for Spencer to lose her virginity!" Hahaha uh hmmmm i feel a little dirty ;D
Avid-FFFan chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
lol, 'I'm a virgin, I always have been' - Absolute classic line, I'm still in stitches.

Definitely require an epilogue, I feels as though this story has not come to fruition yet. Just one more really long one, with a bit of birthday and a bit more of the after celebration.
victorial117 chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
i think u should have 2 more chapters lol that includes a epilogue. because that would make me happy :D
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
M rated epilogue? yes yes yes! please?

:]
irishinkjunkie1024 chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
PLEASE write the epilogue! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE W CHERRIES ON TOP!
JayJayxo chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Phew! Jesus, you got me scared at the beginning of that. SO glad it worked out and I say a huuuuge hell yes to the M rating epilogue, I cant leave with spencer still currently a virgin ya know? It just wouldnt be right?

Loved the story!
Avid-FFFan chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
This is so wrong, why is she listening to a dickhead like him. Argh! OMG just be honest, can't she tell she just needs some self assurance. So in one chapter they have become girlfriends, broken up and she is already prepared to sleep with someone else, and use her. Virginity is a Pandora's box so why not share that with someone you really care about. All I can say is Spencer's bloody conscience better come back to her before committing any deeds, cause it is fun learning together or teaching someone in the bedroom.
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
i dont like that girl beth.

ash kinda over-reacted BUT spencer shoulda let ash know whats up..

XD pms! Great Story!
full360-2b-me chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Ive been reading this, sorry i hadnt reviewed. Just have to say that Spencer is so damn clueless and her friends are idiots. She needs to be honest with Ash, not sleep with Beth.
Southfan1253 chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Wow...what horrible advice she got from her friend...she should have her first time with Ashley not some random girl! First times are meant to be special.. I hope she doesnt go through with it...smh looking forward to the next chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »