Reviews for Running Towards a Dream
Anonymous chapter 16 . 1/27
There's really no point in writing this because I don't think you'll ever see this review, like, ever. But, I still want to write this. Just in case! :)
I love this fic so far! Please, please, PLEASE continue this wonderful fic!
I can't deal with cliffhangers, and chapter 14 is one!
So, PLEASE update this fic soon! I want to know what happens next! PLEASE! :D
Thanks so much! Bye! w
Taylor chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
so ummmm major cliffhanger! id really appreciate if you kept writing because i think this story is really good although i cant imagine how this could end happily! But anyways i know it has been a while since you've written any on this fanfic in a while, but maybe you still remember where you left off?
-A big fan of Ella Enchanted
Queen56 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Nice
Queen56 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Interesting keep it up
sysoba chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I just started reading and you are brilliant! I love the section in Char's Point of View especially.
Tauguste5 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Let me guess Char hurry up with this story I've been waiting for like a month and please make it a happy ending I've read fanfictions were char and ella don't get together and it ruined the entire story once again I say I hate sob stories
Poppyflower of Stormclan chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
EEEKKKK! I. Am. On. A. Cliff. Hanger. Write. More. NOW! (Or else I will die)
tricelander chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
This may sound naive, but I didn't think other people could love this novel as much as ... so much so that they would be willing to write fanfiction to fill in the blanks. Your story captured everything I have ever wanted to know: what did Char think? What did he say to Hattie? What was his reaction to the curse? How did Ella renew her friendship with Areida? My questions are endless and I was lucky to find 14 chapters to help fill the void. I look forward to the next chapter
bestEEfanfic chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
I. Love. This. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
KindaWishIWasAnnabeth chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
Great chapter! Please update soon! You can't leave us like that!
ObsessedwReading chapter 16 . 5/19/2014
Nice job on this.
Divergent4mockingjay chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
It's okay, I totally understand. I'll be here when you return. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
This story is amazing! Please update!
4everyourfan chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Hey! Yeah, its still the same "Guest". Forgot to tell ya I LOOOOOOOVE the disclaimers! Lol probably the best I've ever seen on any fanfic! Byeee! *-* I'll go by "4everyorfan" now:)