Reviews for Running Towards a Dream
paripatel chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Could you by any chance be up to finishing this story because this is one of the best I have read for Ella enchanted.
The Hufflepuff Bookworm chapter 16 . 5/11/2017
Nooooo how can you just leave it at such a huge cliff hanger? I know it's been a few years but please, please please continue
Guest chapter 16 . 4/10/2017
Any chance of an update? Even a paragraph to explain what happened because this story is killer
bookgirl113 chapter 16 . 4/9/2017
I see it's been a while, but if you felt up to it, would you ever consider finishing this story? It's very good and you ended with such a cliff-hanger!
LOLGIRLZ chapter 16 . 6/15/2016
Hi. I love your story so can you please continue? Thanks a lot. I know years have passed but still please.
Thanks. LOLGIRLZ
FireRuby chapter 16 . 6/6/2016
I must say, I rather enjoy this! Oh please mighty and kind Phoenix God, free Ella from her curse! ;)
ThePrinceAlwaysGetsTheGirl chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
You're killing me smalls.
kill jackunzel chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Elsa... although, technically, she is a queen...;p
Queen 0f Heartz chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
Major cliffy thx! :-(
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
Please update!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 1/27/2015
There's really no point in writing this because I don't think you'll ever see this review, like, ever. But, I still want to write this. Just in case! :)
I love this fic so far! Please, please, PLEASE continue this wonderful fic!
I can't deal with cliffhangers, and chapter 14 is one!
So, PLEASE update this fic soon! I want to know what happens next! PLEASE! :D
Thanks so much! Bye! w
Taylor chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
so ummmm major cliffhanger! id really appreciate if you kept writing because i think this story is really good although i cant imagine how this could end happily! But anyways i know it has been a while since you've written any on this fanfic in a while, but maybe you still remember where you left off?
-A big fan of Ella Enchanted
Queen56 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Nice
Queen56 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Interesting keep it up
sysoba chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I just started reading and you are brilliant! I love the section in Char's Point of View especially.