Reviews for Xros Wars: Another Side, Another Story
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
no what happens to akari is she dead is she alive and what's taiki's reaction going to be. WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!
Zombies Feast Upon Children chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
This is probably the most INTENSE chapter yet... I was on the edge of my seat. :D
nyc2dragon chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Didn't think you would reveal DarkKnightmon so soon but okay. I wonder what Akari's army will be also. But things aren't looking good for her. Taiki where are you?
Zombies Feast Upon Children chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
Yeah! Congratulations! :D Here's to make it beyond 2,000!

Ffff- I loved Shoutmon's story. His and Ballistamon's friendship is one out of the entire Digimon franchise! (right up there with Guilmon & Culumon :3)

So there's Static Flash, Twilight, Blue Flare, and of course, Xros Heart... I'm still wondering what Akari's army will be named. Do you have any ideas yet?
raidersfan777 chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
Okay im running out of comments all i can say is awsome chapter and update soon. :)
Zombies Feast Upon Children chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Why do I get the feeling that in this story, Nene will be very bad news? Oh boy... well whatever Akari's upcoming battle is, I'm sure she and Dorulumon will take the heat!

I loved the conversation/flashback between Dorulumon and Cutemon. :) Their bond is a unique one.

Still wondering what Akari's army will be called. Very curious about that!
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Yay Nene is in the chapter and I like Taiki tell Arkari that he will he
raidersfan777 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Alright nene's starting to creep me out, love the chapter update soon. :)
raidersfan777 chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Awsome chapter update soon. :)
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
this chapter was good
Zombies Feast Upon Children chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Boy am I bound to find out what happens next. :D Good work, FinalDragonQuest! (this is FrissFrost04 with a different account, btw... FF04 was going to be a reupload account, anyway.)
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
will there be tainene
raidersfan777 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
I love the chapter update soon. :)
FrissFrost04 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Whoo-hoo! xD This is AWESOME, man! I'm definitely loving the changes toward the anime/manga. :D Just out of curiosity, will Ballistamon be making an appearance?
FrissFrost04 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I'm loving the Taikari fluff moments you put in here. First human pairing in the Digimon fandom for me! xD (Shoutmon/Lunamon will always be my first Digimon ship)

This is getting better and better. I haven't watched the entire season completely, but I'm still going to read this! (I've only watched episodes 1, 2, 4, 26, and 54.. way to spoil myself :P)

Keep going! I want to read more, please.