Reviews for Because We Said So
whoknowstv chapter 9 . 1/3
I know that it has been over 2 years, and maybe I am asking for a miracle, but why did you stop when it was getting good? PLEASE COME BACK!
mscarm chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
So I'm going to need you to come back and finish this story. I like this take on Samcedes. Even though all this foundation happened and the Samcedes stuff barely has even kicked off yet. Come on, you can't let another Samcedes fic fall by the wayside. Stop the madness.
bluchromed2002 chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
what a great story...i started reading this as a quick break inbetween 28th admendment...love the twins and their tactics and the stevie/ebbie side story...hope you come back to this one day.
Samcedes4eva chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Update for my mental health! PLEASE!
TinyBlackcurrant chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I'm enjoying this hugely so far. Santana doesn't know Mercedes… does she?
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great chapter.
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
I officially love this story! Please update soon!
doyayoda chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
I'm in fucking love. Honestly and truly. My insides are going crazy at Stacie and Stevie's antics. Amazing writing.
Alliecattie3 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
So happy for the update! No secret that this is one of my fav fics. I love those crazy sibs! Stebbie is the cutest. So happy to see that Stevie has game and is bringing it to get his girl. Ebbie needs to give it up! It's a done deal! LOL!
Really liking Finn in this. Almost think he's too good for Rachel but he wants her so he should have her.
So excited for the Evans sibs day with Mercy! Can use some Samcedes goodness maybe then Sam will stop dwelling on how things didn't work out with them in the past and focus on the future with Mercedes. Please update SOON!
Bubbly chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Cant wait for whats next! Hopefully less
Samachel and more more moooooore Samcedes! I hope things with Stevie and Ebbie work out!
Update soon plz!
et28 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
I loved it! I didnt mind the lack of OTP Samcedes cos I am really liking the Stebbie (whatever it is called:) til next time thank you:)
kaelleigh chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
This story is fantastic! I don't know who to route for more - Sam and Mercedes or Stevie and Ebbie. I am really enjoying all of the banter and cannot wait to see where you go next!
Sorce chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Haha, Ebbie wasn't having it! Can't wait to see how Mercy's visit goes. And what does Sam mean when he says he knows unrequited love? Does that have to do with Merce? Hmm...
dorknhime chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Looking forward for SamCedes interaction and all the twin's schemes XD
QTFics chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Poor Ebbie. Still fighting it all the way. I don't know, Sam's conversation with Stevie left me feeling a little discouraged. How he went on and on about how it was so tough to date your best friend like he regretted dating Mercedes. And I'm still dying to know what happened there.