Reviews for Palutena's Farting Problem
Bulbaguy chapter 1 . 3/21
It's hard to believe that a fanfic about Palutena farting can get more attention than the fanfic I'm currently working on -_-.
You really don't know anything about the kid icarus uprising cast, do you? I honestly think you watched the lets play once and assumed everything else so you could be funny. Everyone is out of character, and why are the eggplant wizard and Thanatos so apparent in this? Thanatos showed up twice in the game and barely did anything of much significance, and the eggplant wizard is about as important as a monoeye. That "flaming blue skull" is not a Clubberskull, and you'd actually know that if you paid any attention to the game's dialogue. The skulls are called Ornes by the way, and they kill you by shattering your mind. Oh forget it, now you'll probably make some chapter where Palutena goes brain dead from an Orne and farts nonstop..
Pit, what's wrong with you Don't you like Palutena that way?
I mean he's clearly getting turned on by that so why is he fighting it
If you want to understand the joke, read chapter 29:

The only place Pit's pull out game is strong is Jenga
...I wonder
it must be hard for the girls in your AU to get dates since they rip all the time
and the guys just get annoyed by it
I actually feel bad for Pit maybe he should go live with Madusa

I do find sexy women like Palutena, Peach, Wii fit trainer, Lucina and Samus farting extremely sexy and would make sex...interesting but it would get on my nerves if all they think about is farting and shitting their pants every waking moment
It's funny to think that Palutena can use her farts to speak.

And Pit's stomach growling as a means to talk... I see what you did there.
jesus, Palutena farts so much. Are you gonna make this go to 100?
Farting Palutena chapter 26 . 2/3
Thanantos can be such a jerk. He deserves to be farted on!
Farting Palutena chapter 1 . 1/20
Best story ever. 10/5
you really like palutena farting, huh?
Sophia Winters chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
When I first read this chapter, I knew that it was going to be a good story to laugh my socks off...literally. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
THIS IS NINTENDO! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR MAKING OUR GIRLS FART!

Lol just kidding. This is Luigi. Out.
Kirbytime chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
Plz do Viridi's farting problem.
MetaLuigiBro chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Viridi's Farting Problem! DO IT!
Sophia Winters chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Hmm...I'm not too sure what i have to say about the ending, but it sure was hilarious! All I have to say is that at least Palutena's farting problem was solved.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »