Reviews for In Case of Emergency
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/23
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Awn how cute Sammy call him '' D '' when sick or injured
And all the guilt and concern Dean
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Nice to see this in betweener, Dean being worried about Sam is something that is severely lacking from season 8 so far sadly. Strange to see them almost hating each other, not even caring what is happening to the other. In previous seasons, even when they were fighting they at least were worried. Can't say I'm liking season 8 much up to now...
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Thanks for filling in that scene in true great Marianna style.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Great tag to this episode! Lovely!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Poor Dean, that had to be a very hard call to get. I didn't like Dean leaving Sam in that locked ward without even patting him on the .
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh i want to know what happened to sam! and what is going to happen next! please add more!

Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
For some reason I'm really behind on reviews at the moment :-( Sorry for the wait!

I know I shouldn't look a gift horse and all that, because there was loads of limp!Sam in this ep, but it would have been lovely to have just a leetle more of the car accident. And also - some more of Dean's response to that. So this is such a nice gap filler!

I loved how the woman at the hospital called him "D" (because obviously she wouldn't know what his full name was) and it reminded Dean of when Sam was a baby. And then freaked him out because Sam only called him that when he was seriously hurt.

I liked the interaction between Dean and the woman, too - not because it was friendly but because it made me realise again the danger to anyone trying to get between him and his injured little brother! Yay for protective bigbro Dean!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I really like this. Good job with it.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Another good one.

Thanks for sharing.
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I thought this story was very good. Thank you.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Great missing scene, just how I imagined Dean reacting to Sam missing and getting the phone call. Would have loved to see this last ep. Well done, thanks!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Marianna this was perfect as the missing scene!

When I watched the show last Friday, the gap left between it and the one before the helatious was just too long and left me feeling disoriented as to why Sam was running around late at night, obviously not on a hunt, just running. I think they should have planned to show the two episodes only the usual one week apart then the story line would have flowed together better.

But the way it was offered to us left a continuity gap that your story filled nicely. Thanks for filling in that precise missing piece!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Love, love, love how you have the nurse asking for D. I got all mushy inside the first time we saw that on Sam's phone. I never knew if Dean knew he had him listed like that or not. So glad you fleshed out this missing scene. Which is the kind of stuff I always wonder about. How did Dean find out that his brother was in an accident? We did know that Dean was asleep when Sam was out running from Lucifer so I appreciate the extended scene. I would love for you to write more from this episode since a lot was left out. UGH! I did get the sense of urgency Dean must have felt in this story and hopefully that has lit the fire under Dean once again. Thanks so much! chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Great job, loved how you got Dean's state of mind spot on there, not bothered to answer the phone when it started ringing until he realised that Sam wasn't in the room and it may be him ringing. Dean would definitely be demanding more information than the hospital was willing to tell over the phone and you got his frustration and desperation to get to his little brother totally.