Reviews for Frootloops
Nabiyah chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I laughed so hard there were tears in my eyes and I couldnt stop smiling! :D
NahlaN chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was cute. If you don't mind I have writers block on my story Roaming the Ghost Zone and it would be a great honor if you could help. P.M. If you can.
honest critic chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
oh mt god that was to funny. vlad grabs a box of fruitloops unknowingly and danny just has to find it out. completely hilarious
Kira Sema chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
That my friends is how Vlad got the nickname xD
syd004 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
T LOVE THIS STORY
I AM THE GEEK GHOST. FEAR MY HIGHLY CLUMSY AND INTELLEGENT WRATH OR SURRENDER YOUR LIBRARY AND SUGARY FOODSTUFFS
MWAHAHAHA!
Ravengirl5 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
LOL!

Vlad is being a cannibal, since he is a frootloop and he's buying a box of frootloops for breakfast *_*
truephan chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I liked the actual story, but have no idea about the asides by Liney, Harry and you. Obviously, I'm missing something here.

But the frootloops angle was cute. truephan
Nya101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Is that your secret to callin him frootloop? Hehehe
theseasonalsoldier chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I'm laughing uncontrollably! Best DP oneshot I've read in a long time! Genius! :D
writers-block-Bgone chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
you made me laugh so hard! Really, this was hilarious! Hehe, I love Vlad's attempt to hide the cereal, and that quick note at the end "the teasing lasted for months," Ah, I would've loved to be there!
PhantomPhan67 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
That's right, I'm reviewing on one of your stories for the first time. Cuz I'm cool like that... Not really, but um... Good story. :) some how I managed I lose a 5 inch tall wedge heeled shoe... I don't know, I just don't... I kinda wanna watch Danny Phantom right now... I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW! So, ya, I'll send you a looonnnggg PM tonight... I'm rambling... Mhmm... Yep. I might see the Hunger Games tomorrow. :))))))))

Meow

Peace, Love, Phantom,

PhantomPhan67

:D :P
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
LOL's he is never gonna live that down!
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh this is so funny!

Vlad eates fruitloops!

Sincerely The Sign Paitner

PS have you watched Harry Potter in 5 minutes?

It's funny!
Annabell99 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
That was the perfect thing to read to cheer me up because I am sick! It made my day! :D
Watson Baker chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Lolz I always wondered if anyone out there would make a story like this XD Bravo my friend! Love it!

Baker