Reviews for Untouched Desires
GeminiCross chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
OHHHHHHHHHHHH SAM GOT BURNEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD (CHAPTER 4)
Yannami chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Huzzah! This story is gold! Danny Phantom was my childhood, and I felt nostalgic reading about the characters and all. And duuuuuude, I love how you altered Danny's personality! He's smexy and all, but you can still feel a twinge of his compassionate side.

Will Jack and Maddie be here? And what about Jazz? And has anyone other than Sam see his ghost side? And why should he pretend to be a playboy?

UPDAAAAAATE! Am dying over here!
13hexe chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I just love Bad boys.

And even though so far Danny has been extremely OOC, I'm loving it.
It's very good!
iB3LIEVE chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
This is definitely a unique story...although it's kinda weird that Sam and Danny are stepsiblings and there's...um...some action goin' on...I'm still interested... *follow* Oh, btw, I LOVE how Tucker was saying that Danny can be dangerous:D have some more of that...(;
Guest chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Awesome I wonder what'll happen next!
sammansonrepilica chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Update pls imediatly pls pls i f***ing love this story omg i love it
sammansonrepilica chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Yeah val is pretty perky but hey stilla great chapter i love bad boy danny control freaks is soooo awsome
MushuFireLorde chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Ooooooh. DUN DUN DUNNNN!
MushuFireLorde chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Whoa...AWESOME!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Oooohhh! Danny...
CharlieBoneFan chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Ugh I don't like Gregor. But I do think having a relationship with your step sister is weird though. Also was Danny adopted? Are Maddie and Jack in her? And I think Danny should be less flirty. He should be more serious in some spots. It just makes me a little uncomfortable. But the story is awesome, so I cant resist to not read it.
demighostbender-mangoAUTOpin chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
LOVED IT! BEST STORY EVER! I love the way you have Danny being, like a bad boy, but yet, giving him charm. And the way that Danny gets so jealous it's cute. I love your story! Update soon! PLEASE I CAN'T WAIT!
Arette chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
AHHHHHH UPDATE
cheesecakelover110 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013

another dramatic chapter.

...

huzzah. :D
SamXDanny chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
OOH, cliffhanger! Darn you... Anyway, I freakin' loved it! OMG DANNY KISSED SAM XD Update? :P
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »