Reviews for Untouched Desires
Mystery bih chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
Please continue this story. Omg.! In in love with this story .! Please please please continue .
Okatia chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
You, my friend, are one hell of a writer. ;)
Yanna Blake chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Ummmm. Excuse me, but I believe that was a cliffhanger and you have yet to update. That hurts. ;;
Anna McClain chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
More please. I have to know what happens next.
GeminiCross chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
NOOOOOO SAM YOU BELONG WITH DANNY! no matter how perverted he is... -Gem
GeminiCross chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Danny-I'm pretty confused-do you like Sam, or do you just wanna kill her? o_O -Gem (my real name 'Gemini')
GeminiCross chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
OHHHHHHHHHHHH SAM GOT BURNEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD (CHAPTER 4)
Yannami chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Huzzah! This story is gold! Danny Phantom was my childhood, and I felt nostalgic reading about the characters and all. And duuuuuude, I love how you altered Danny's personality! He's smexy and all, but you can still feel a twinge of his compassionate side.

Will Jack and Maddie be here? And what about Jazz? And has anyone other than Sam see his ghost side? And why should he pretend to be a playboy?

UPDAAAAAATE! Am dying over here!
13hexe chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I just love Bad boys.

And even though so far Danny has been extremely OOC, I'm loving it.
It's very good!
iB3LIEVE chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
This is definitely a unique story...although it's kinda weird that Sam and Danny are stepsiblings and there's...um...some action goin' on...I'm still interested... *follow* Oh, btw, I LOVE how Tucker was saying that Danny can be dangerous:D have some more of that...(;
Guest chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Awesome I wonder what'll happen next!
sammansonrepilica chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Update pls imediatly pls pls i f***ing love this story omg i love it
sammansonrepilica chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Yeah val is pretty perky but hey stilla great chapter i love bad boy danny control freaks is soooo awsome
MushuFireLorde chapter 12 . 3/3/2013