Reviews for Untouched Desires
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Oooohhh! Danny...
CharlieBoneFan chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Ugh I don't like Gregor. But I do think having a relationship with your step sister is weird though. Also was Danny adopted? Are Maddie and Jack in her? And I think Danny should be less flirty. He should be more serious in some spots. It just makes me a little uncomfortable. But the story is awesome, so I cant resist to not read it.
demighostbender-mangoAUTOpin chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
LOVED IT! BEST STORY EVER! I love the way you have Danny being, like a bad boy, but yet, giving him charm. And the way that Danny gets so jealous it's cute. I love your story! Update soon! PLEASE I CAN'T WAIT!
Arette chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
AHHHHHH UPDATE
cheesecakelover110 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013

another dramatic chapter.

...

huzzah. :D
SamXDanny chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
OOH, cliffhanger! Darn you... Anyway, I freakin' loved it! OMG DANNY KISSED SAM XD Update? :P
Geminicrystal chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Yay finally new chapter
Sara lovelymusic chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
FINALLY Praise the Lord you've finally update it was great more and if you take more than a month then I'll hunt you down
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
I'm like in shock right now! Great chapter!
alonealexabluerose chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Cool man update soon!
OneOutOfMany chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Omg! At the end I was up and dancing around acting like a crazy person! I hate you and I love you! I hate you because you left me with a cliffhanger and I love you because it was the best cliffhanger! Update soon! Please, I'm begging you!
Young Phantom chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
UPDATE PLEASEEEEEE!
ElricKeyblade chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
MORE. PLEASE. I'M A DESPERATE, GASPING FAN OF THIS WORK WHO IS IN GREAT NEED OF THE NEXT UPDATE!

-coughs- In all seriousness, this truly is a great fanfiction you are writing here. I hardly ever read Danny Phantom fanfics, but I'm finding this imagining of Danny being a "bad boy" as something AWESOME. Way to go, and I absolutely can't wait to see what's next!
GeminiCrystal chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Please continue this is a great fan fic can't wait to find out what's going to happen next :)
GeminiCrystal chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Fantastic fan fic please continue
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »