Reviews for Untouched Desires
DetectiveLion chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
I'm really not sure how to react to Danny's new character. Playboy, eh? Just the opposite of the original version. -grin- It's interesting to see. I wonder if they'll ever go into Danny's past. Like his mother? Unless he was adopted or something.

I really like the story so far. And the way you brought Gregor into the story. When its playboy vs playboy... Danny wins? Hehe. I'm curious about what's going to happen next. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
LindaBabii chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
:D Love, love, LOVE this chapter and so glad that you updated! Please update soon! :D
alonealexabluerose chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
ForeverHalfa chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
I love the story, it's super interesting and I love how you portray Danny and Sam. :D
DrGn36 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Nice chapter. I hope you update soon.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
I must admit I am immensely intrigued by the concept of this story and the way it's carried out.
LindaBabii chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
0_0 My mind has just been blown away! Please update soon! I have missed this story! Best chapter yet! :D
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Well if it isn't Gregor. Awesome chapter! Sweet cliffhanger!
alonealexabluerose chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Octtipus chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
The way that Danny and Sam interact in this story is adorable! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
OH my god YES!
the-writing-vampire chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Danny... what the hell are you going to do to Sam...? Honestly, your going to end up getting a fist in the face.
la canelle chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Oh la la la~ I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon~
alonealexabluerose chapter 7 . 4/21/2012