Reviews for Untouched Desires
DrGn36 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Nice chapter. I hope you update soon.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
I must admit I am immensely intrigued by the concept of this story and the way it's carried out.
LindaBabii chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
0_0 My mind has just been blown away! Please update soon! I have missed this story! Best chapter yet! :D
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Well if it isn't Gregor. Awesome chapter! Sweet cliffhanger!
alonealexabluerose chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Love it man update soon!
Octtipus chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
The way that Danny and Sam interact in this story is adorable! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
OH my god YES!
the-writing-vampire chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Danny... what the hell are you going to do to Sam...? Honestly, your going to end up getting a fist in the face.
la canelle chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Oh la la la~ I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon~
alonealexabluerose chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Love it man update soon!
black robin chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Its really good
Star Kirkland-Jones chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
This wasn't really my cup of tea at first, I have to admit. But this is getting REALLY interesting. Danny as a bad boy sounds sexy. ;) Anyway, is Danny seriously suggesting what I think he's suggesting? Because if so, isn't that incest?

And why does Sam aways seem to come back to Danny? I know he's charming at all, but seriously. Why is she falling for him? He's not really acting the way he should be...

Update soon!

Star Atomu Saturday
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
I just love every time there's a new chapter! I think your going in the right pace with their relationship. Awesome chapter!
LindaBabii chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
O.o I loved those two chapters! This story just keeps getting better with every update! Please upadate soon! Good luck with ACT! :D
BlackWingedAngel26 chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
I think you're doing just fine... Brilliant in fact. I love it. Please update soon.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »