Reviews for Welcome to the Machine
rrstarlight chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great story, the brothers seemed in character as much as fan ficiton will allow,lol
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Yay! I'm getting a few fics where Dean's emotional needs are being met! This is a really good one! Our boy needs the help. :D

Love it! :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
omg... love it.. yes love the brother bond
Jeanny chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I enjoyed this, very nicely done. At this point Dean can't handle losing Sam and vice versa, and this showed how they care for and take care of each other nicely.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Very good story.
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Nicely done!
emmau chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh, Dean. On his mission to save Sam and dealing with Castiel, it was easy to see that he had all of his emotions locked down hard so he could focus on the task at hand. In fact, I think Dean's been doing his best to be on lock down all season long, and at some point it has to catch up with him. He's lost Cas and Bobby this season, fully believed that he was going to lose Sam and faced that, and then got Cas back only to lose him again.

I have to admit that protective Sam is one of my favorite flavors of Sam, and I'd love to see this scene. Show so rarely let Sam go beyond a worried look anymore, and I really want to see him give Dean this kind of comfort and reassurance.

I did love Cas's mention here, because while the episode did a good job of showing Dean's conflict about him, in the end Cas is family to Dean and he doesn't give up on family.

Thank you for sharing this. I enjoyed it.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good story.
reddgemini chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
very well done
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Cute one!

Poor Dean, right? People are so ready to hate him for his actions on the fandom nowadays, for leaving Cas behind and all... I don't think they get how broken he really is under the pretense. \

Your story showed Dean's despair very well! With a side of awesome-Sammy! 3 What else can I ask for?

Good one!

Kisses

Rosetta
hayleee chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Great emo story! Only one critique - did you have to add that Cas part at the end? I mean, really, Cas is the one who made this mess. He deserves a little bit of torment. And I like that in the ep, Dean was OK with leaving him, as long as it meant that Sammy was OK. Other than that I loved the story, especially Sammy taking care of Dean. So beautiful and touching. Hearts!