Reviews for Bond Between Brothers
MarylandAngels chapter 2 . 11/17
When are you going to update! I really like this story though its a bit straight foreword. Please update. I really hope you didn't abandon this fanfic, i really love it.
Plz u got to update its been 3 yrs now
This story is awesom
Come on plzzzzzzz update its been two years
Tis ff is a hit i tell u
Elements1999 chapter 2 . 2/12
PyruxDeltax chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Whens the next update?
Also, when are going to find out what exactly happened to Kiseki? When will Takuya's friends and teammates find out about their leaders missing brother and his hidden scar?
Red rosin a chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Plz make more!I now down to my knees!This story is interesting
Anonyomous chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
This is a very good story but when's the next chapter coming up?
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
I'm guessing this is abandoned?
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
nice story
Fire Nina chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Oooooh I can't wait to see what happen next!
carolaineclipse chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeee udated.
updated please.
Yua-hime chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
I'm not really sure if this story is still being updated, because it's been nearly a year since the last update, but I thought I'd leave a review anyway, so here it is...

I'm really enjoying this story so far!

I've always t]liked the idea of Takuya and Daisuke being related, especially if they're brothers. Sibling bonds are my favorite kinds of relationships to read about. I like that you're keeping with Daisuke being the Child of Miracles. It's a plot line that was never expanded on or used in any way that it could have been, which is really too bad, because Daisuke is such an amazing character and really doesn't get the love he deserves in a lot of fanfictions.

I like that your adding a special connection to Takuya, Agnimon, and Vritrimon (sp?). The relationship between the warriors and spirits aren't usually expanded on much and that's really sad, because one of the biggest pulls and themes of the Digimon series is the relationship between the Chosen Children and their digimon partners. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the other warriors too.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter (if you're still updating; if not, oh well)! Whether this story continues or not, you've done a good job of it so far. It's very interesting, so keep up the good work (even if that work is for a different story; I might be reading that one too, after all ;P)!

With regards,
account removal chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Aw c'mon! Ya gotta have more!
XxAceLawxX chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
please do the next chapter!
carolaineclipse chapter 1 . 4/16/2013