Reviews for Neverland
Decepticonsniper chapter 13 . 5/28
I am loving this pairing. I love Shockwave's character and how his victums torture him. your description of interface is awesome and your portrayal of the characters are wonderful. I love Red Alert's attitude on the war. I hope you continue with more stories in this pairing.
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
Oh my god Im so happy that this has a happy ending ;w;
You did a great job!
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
Holy muffingods that was absolutely perfect! I don't think I fell in love with such a crack pairing so quickly!
erstwhileiris chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
OMGF...What a good story.
I came here to Look at the third chapter, but then I began reading the first...What a good story!I like!
porkchopkitty chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
I found this amazing story via Lecidre's drawing "Turning Tides" on deviant art and man, I am so glad I did. Yer story is very well written and had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Jhiaxus is too cute! It would be so cool to see a sequel to this story. :3 I would love to see what the sister would be like. Keep up the great work!
Iwanita chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
Aw, I have read this story in two days! I love this pair! There is not much tender fics set in the "bay-verse" and this had been certainly lovely.

Thank you!
Siren's pen chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
GAH! I read this in one day amazing i loved it I love shockwave now more then ever! I never thought of this pairing but you make it perfect gah its so beautiful *Sobs* gah okay *smooths out features* I am better now tht was one of the best stories I have ever read :)!
XLizardXQueenX chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
So fragging cute!
mamabot chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
Absoultely wonderful! You are wonderful and marvelous. I took a week off and come back to three chapters! I really love the way you portray Shockwave. Passionate, he does have a sense of reserved humor but absolute devotion to his mate and family. Sister... heheh, love the big brother's response! Too classic.

I have a surprise for you too...
Trunchbull chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
I flipped out when I saw that Urkel quote. You took this story to a whole notha level. 3

"Sometimes it feels like I'm trying to grasp a star-inside, you know you'll never reach it, but you just can't help but continue to try." 33333
Whozawhatcha chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
OMG this was so . . . aaaagggghhh, BEAUTIFUL. I was alternately crying and hot during the first interface scene and everything wrapped up together so nicely . . .

HOW does this have only 24 reviews? It's so good and deserves much more!

Excellent work!
Elita-2 chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
Once again I applaud you, great story.
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
Wonderful ending! :D Thank you for this story! :D
CrazyJamaicanLocks chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
:,) That was so beautiful! Congratulations, I'm guessing that's it now? You're such an amazing writer- I'll still be reading this in a few months' time. Along with a few other people, I'd imagine...

Well done, this was brilliant.

Keep on writing!

-Sands
Elita-2 chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
Bravo fantastic story. Enjoyed every chapter of it.