Reviews for Neverland
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
*just smiles at this chapter* I'm beyond words now for this story...Wonderful chapter...
Elita-2 chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
A great chapter.
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
Wow! Wonderful chapter! *giggles* What you had Ratchet say to Red Alert when it hit him what she had done, I heard those exact words days ago and I was just waiting for it to be posted... :D
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
You never cease to amaze me. I love this fic so much. Poor Red Alert though. If this wasn't a Red Alert/Shockwave pairing fic, I wonder which Autobot has/had romantic feelings towards her. hehehehe... Just something that's been on my mind, but I like this pairing. :D *waits patiently for the next chapter*
mamabot chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
For a pacifist, she is brazen, tough and fiesty. Perfect for Shockwave. Both of them are bag of complex emotions and personalities. Nice.

I do like how Shockwave doesn't instantly cave to needign to protect her. He's still got his wits, but then again, he wouldn't be our beloved Shockwave is he caved or went mushy so easily. Sticking to Gridor being the bodyguard... eeee, now whatcha gonna do Red when Autobots are in the feeding bowl?
red.alert.autobot chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Oh poor Red Alert...to take all that and no break. Wonder what Shockwave will do now? Hmmm looking forward to reading more keep up the great work! You are an impressive storyteller and I look forward to your next chapter!
Elita-2 chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
thats one tough femme
red.alert.autobot chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
wow! simply amazaing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
hardygirl01 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Omg i love this story so far. One of the best on this site :) update soon please.
mamabot chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
I'm gasping. Wow, you do Shockwave's intensity beautifully. What dreadful pasts they both have. Pain, they understand it so well together. I really like where he said he was tired of that feeling (sorrow) and triggered the reason for their joining: passion and love.

yes, wow, the intensity you give,,, wow.
CrazyJamaicanLocks chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
O_O That was so adorable. Wow... You write Shockwave and Red Alert like it was, no lie, meant to be! UPDATE!

-Sands
mamabot chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Oh my, you did awesome with that crumb. I do love the part where Dirge and Lockdown could be better leaders, oh you did taunt that soooo funny!

I good gravy I was going to cry when she died. Huge kudoos for that. More male... Grindor, very cute name. Much better fitting for a massive Driller than a nutty scooter.

Mud? heheh, awesome. Rain soaked bots, better awesome! Heated Shockwave in a rain bath: Genius you are!

FYI: husband and son came back from DC: Did you know Helen Keller and her companion are entombed INSIDE the National Cathedral? I had no idea.
CrazyJamaicanLocks chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Oh my God. That was... Oh my God! I don't know how the frick you kept all that in character, but...woah.

I hope you know that this is amazing, and that you absolutely cannot, will not and are forbidden to stop writing your story. It's insanely, insanely good. You don't understand. I mean... It's AMAZING!

Keep on going, for the love of God!

Update soon!

-Sands ))
mamabot chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
ouch. Oooh, I really don't like Stratus. Evil pompous snake. Feed him to the Driller, feed him to the Driller!
mamabot chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Ooooh, yes. Beautiful with the Drillers. How can you hate a creature that mates for life?

Shockwave... have you any idea what's goingon within your self?
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »