Reviews for In the Night
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I totally agree with you and this story was super cute!
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Lovely.
krotoxo chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i feel the same way about MJ (and its been two years since I first read it-when it 1st came out) loved ur story! ps. didnt they have 2 kids and the 1st was a daughter?
snowangel420 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Wow that was so good. I'm listening to the Jabberjay podcast right now.
doofenshmirtzevilincemployee chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh, hey, Punzie! Nice to see you outside the world of PNF, which I so rarely venture from. :D

This was fantastic! You had it written in the style of the Hunger Games! And not just the first person. You had Katniss' personality down! This was perfect in every way possible. I now know why BroadwayFanGirl91 added this to her favorite stories!

Great job. I loved this. I expect great things from you, Punzie the Playpus...
Wolf Howlingmoon chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Cool.
grumpbear chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
like it...alot of ppl thought mockingjay needed more indepth stuff on peeta and katniss together...what do you think?
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I know right? Mockingjay has so so so much... sigh...

But anyway, very nice one shot. XD I loved it...
stagemanagertargaryen chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
awesome :)
IheartDracoandRon chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I agree with you about Mockingjay. Needs a warning sticker. And the movie is great, I think.

Amazing story! Loved it! So true!
ofravenclaw chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Aww this is cute 3
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Loved it:)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was really good. The first Hunger Games fic I've ever read. And omg, are you right about Mockingjay. I finished it about a week ago and was hysterically crying at several parts. Way too many emotions for me to handle, but so so good! And I think this story really reflected the emotions of the Epilogue. I actually got a little choked up at the ending. Great job!
therealblondie11 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh man, this was so good. I love The Hunger Games, and I seriously was almost afraid to read this because I wasn't sure anything could compare...

Let me just say, I'm so glad I did. You actually wrote Peeta and Katniss so well, I'm impressed.

And, just for the record, I had tears in my eyes reading this.
Ronnie343 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET? Le Gasp! Go now! Shoo! Tell me when it's over!

Lol.

I just saw it like 5 hours ago. And I'm not going to spoil it for you ( I mean, c'mon, if you read it, it's spoiled already.) But it was, in one word, EPIC. I say no more.

Anyway, onto to the review. Short, but sweet. None of us will ever write like Suzanne Collins, but this gets pretty darn close. Definitely one of my faves.