Reviews for Tonights Girlfriend
HaylesHayles chapter 30 . 12/20/2012
Thanks for sharing!
It's a very nice story!
HaylesHayles chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
I really like this story :). Interesting, and drama. I love some drama, makes the HEA even sweeter.
But I'm a bit confused. Who is Edward's mother? Elizabeth or Esme?
Is Steh Lauren's or Tanya's child? In this chapter Tanya came up.
And was the girl that fed everything to the press Jessica or Tanya? I've read both names is the first chapters, that's why I'm asking.
A is for Angel chapter 30 . 12/19/2012
great ending. thank you for updating
Miss Tallulah chapter 30 . 12/18/2012
I absolutely devoured this story today and loved every minute of it! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work soon! Lovely :)
imey616 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
absolutely amazing story ! Trust me when I say I've read several stories on fanfic for years now just can't get enough of it but this by far is one of my favorites !
sincerely-liz0516 chapter 31 . 12/18/2012
i abso-freaking-lutley LOVED this story! it was amazing.
it was different and creative and just all around fantastic.
i loved your style of writting, tne way you describes places and people was jusy amazing(:
XX
ParasiteGoddess chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
Oh god! James really needs his ass beat! Great chappie :)
ParasiteGoddess chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
James is gonna be trouble..I think he needs a beat down..just cause he's James :)
ParasiteGoddess chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Uh-oh not good. I have a feeling Edward will see her and James..then in steps Possiveward :)
ParasiteGoddess chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
I can see where she would feel like that..even though she's doing a job it's hard to separate things sometimes especially when you start to get really invested.
ParasiteGoddess chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
I would not call Bella a slut..because if you think about it..what they have done so far is much less then what some people do at a club..also what's the difference in what she's doing now then a one night stand where you fuck and leave. Anyway great chapter once again :)
ParasiteGoddess chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
I can see this ones going to be pulling all Bella's Emotions. Great Chapter.
ParasiteGoddess chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
I wasn't expecting a Seth but awe I bet things will get a lot more complicated for Edward :) awesome chapter.
ParasiteGoddess chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I have a feeling Bella's gonna fall fast :) who wouldn't when you A fuck hott man like that lol
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
gah! Bella oh Bella. I would love my job to. ;)
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »