Reviews for Tonights Girlfriend
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Wow!. I'm addicted to this already.
APL chapter 31 . 12/16/2012
fun story!
anonymous chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
the story was nice but veeeeeeeeeeeeery short...loved it though..
puasluoma chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
Very nice story! ;) thank you!
steph A15 chapter 31 . 12/15/2012
This was a great story I reapply liked it.
Love2readgirl chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
Great Story! Loved it! And great ending:)(:
angleface12 chapter 31 . 12/14/2012
GREAT STORY UPDATE
pinkteenforeverme chapter 31 . 12/14/2012
wow just loved this fic grate story :)
frostedglaze chapter 31 . 12/14/2012
Yay! I want to know why Edward and Lauren finally broke up! Why she doesn't like spending time with her son. What happened with Jasper and Alice.

I just know James was kidnapped by some mountain men and became their...butt buddy...right?
frostedglaze chapter 26 . 12/14/2012
OUCH. Reading about your vessels hurt.
frostedglaze chapter 24 . 12/14/2012
Please tell me once upon a time Carlisle was a stripper who went by the name Goldilocks. In fact he did it not because he needed the money, but because he liked to get naked in front of women and feel wet sticky dollars in his g string.
frostedglaze chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
Someone kill him! Oh, and have him arrested for attempted kidnapping, assault, extortion, and blackmail!
frostedglaze chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
I was going to mention your Tanya mistake, but I knew you meant Lauren so it did not matter. Why doesn't she like her own son?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/13/2012
seriously!? in the chapter where edward was released from police custody you wrote that it was the nypd and now we're suddenly in seattle? what happened to chicago? super annoying
Guest chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
you really need to clean up the inconsistencies in this story, you had practically a whole chapter on them bonding over their dead mothers before and here is his mom esme who looks just like edward when before his mother was elizabeth and had been dead for two years, and bella mentioning edward not having to meet her parents (plural) when apparently renee died of cancer a long time ago. other then that i noticed you've been using sound-alike words throughout the story, embezzeled instead or embellished for example. all these little and not so little details are distracting from an otherwise pretty solid story.
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »