Reviews for The Art of Emotion
eenayde chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
It's been almost two years... Not to sound bitchy but please update. I really like this story and you've left it at such a cliffhanger! Is story is actually one of the most interesting and best I've read so far, and I've read quite a few. Whatever you do, don't abandon this. Please?

I'll keep checking to see if this will be updated soon.
eenayde chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
OMG. Amaizng developments. Great plotline. Love it.
eenayde chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Awesome! Sasori's such a perv. Lol.
eenayde chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
This story is so good. I honestly think I'm addicted already. This was very wel-written, and the development was very interesting. Plus, the details in this story are quite well thought out (like Deidara's mech eye).
eenayde chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This first part has got me hooked! I really love it.
YukiYuna chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Uhhhh i love it!
i read ur story in one row and i just want to know more!
hope u update soon ;D
madders10 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Holy crap, this is probably one of the best yoai stories I've ever read! :3 Update soon, please!
InsaneMudkip chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Lamperouge93 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
UUUPPPPDDAAAAATTTTEEE!
seinzess chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Hey! Just wanted to say i love this fic, and i hope you continue it? It still bothers me that sasori isn't really genuine, and deidara is used, bug i hope you resolve that issue in later chapters. ;D Cheers, and hope you update some time soon !
doggoneit chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Everything's heating up now! I love this story to pieces! Arrgghh, I hope you'll update soon. You're such a fantastic writer!
doggoneit chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! I love everything about it. It's perfect! Gaara is so in character it's painful and I love the little things he does like helping Deidara up and rolling balls under Zetsu's feet. Gahh, gotta keep reading!
rachel117x chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
This story is really great! please update soon! :)
guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
PLZ PLZ NEW CHAPPIE SOON! I LURVVV THIS STORY! :D
ochineko chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
I'm so in love with this fic! I really looking like the light heartedness and how it's cut by serious undertones at times

I can't wait for the next chappie!