Reviews for The Unspeakable Files: Godspell
D. Leveille chapter 21 . 5/29
Such a great ending, really sweet! Are you still planning on writing a sequel to this fic? I'm definitely interested in learning more about the "master" in the organization and why those girls were killed. I hope you'll return to the HP fandom one day soon :) Thanks for writing such an entertaining, unique fic - I thoroughly enjoyed it!
D. Leveille chapter 15 . 5/28
Ooh I love holiday chapters! I even put on a Christmas mix to listen to while reading this one xD the amortentia scene with Luna and Snape realizing their potion smelled different was very bittersweet. Makes me wonder who Luna loved before though... because I'm assuming hers smells like Draco now. It's a shame he's so stubborn and scared, but yeah, I think that is true to his character though.
D. Leveille chapter 12 . 5/28
The past few chapters have been very exciting! Draco is still in denial over his attraction to Luna, but I'm sure he'll get over that eventually. Protecting her with his body was very telling on how important she is to him. Plus it was a brave, selfless thing to do for someone who doesn't think he has any good qualities ;)
D. Leveille chapter 10 . 5/28
Haha of course Draco is purposely riling Harry and Ron up! Some things never change I guess, but I am fond of that confrontational rivalry because it does entertain ;) btw, I like how complex your story is (and the fact that you write so many character pov's is impressive!)
D. Leveille chapter 9 . 5/28
The dreams were so well done! Luna interacting with little Draco was quite touching :') Thanks for reminding us that even he was an innocent boy once. I enjoyed the symbolism and I'm excited to see how you pull everything together!
D. Leveille chapter 5 . 5/27
The scene in the meadow was so beautiful and gentle, I loved it! Draco and Luna's connection is incredibly sweet despite his hesitation over it. I have no idea why you're not satisfied with this chapter because I think it's your best one thus far! Of course I know they will just get better from here now that the story is picking up steam xD
Wow. Really enjoyed this story - now I want to read more LL/DM stories! Everyone was true to character and I loved the plot. I'm sad you don't have any other SSHG works, but infinitely glad you decided to write and finish this one. Thanks for a wild ride!
SrMacrina chapter 7 . 12/6/2017
Very interesting story so far, and I do like the characterizations being changed of the various familiar characters. Quite nice!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2017
Fantastic story! Very glad you wrote and finished it. I've never read a Draco/Luna pairing, especially not one where they're the main pairing, but I think it went great!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
Wouldn't Aurors have homing beacons and portkeys for, you know, emergencies?
SilverMountainHare chapter 21 . 8/25/2017
I've just finished this a while ago in AO3 and I know this is also in ffnet. So I I just came here to say that I really really love your work. though, the ending left me at cliffhanger, there are still questions that haven't been answered yet. Also, I love the kiss! I really want to know what happened between them after that
I The Unspeakable Files 2, pleaseee?
Haylen Le chapter 21 . 8/20/2017
I honestly love this so much I'm devastated that it ended a year ago and only recently had I discovered it. I know this review is now as useful as talking to thin air, nevertheless I feel like it's never redundant to praise something that needs to be praised. The story you built is so intricate and layered, the same goes for the relationships. I love the dynamic between Draco and Luna. You didn't rush them, you gave them time and space to grow, apart and then together. One of the best depictions of them really. That's why I need more, desperately.
It's been a year and though i'm sure my hunger for more will not likely be satiated, I'm glad I've stumbled across your work :)
slytherinsal chapter 11 . 7/2/2017
Ron's foot presumably triggered the entrance closing too. Someone wanted the brightest and the best to be trapped
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
the faithful Sif
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 7/2/2017
Judging by his dreams it's similar to the spell that bound Loki with t he dripping serpent venom