Reviews for The Unspeakable Files: Godspell
SrMacrina chapter 7 . 12/6/2017
Very interesting story so far, and I do like the characterizations being changed of the various familiar characters. Quite nice!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2017
Fantastic story! Very glad you wrote and finished it. I've never read a Draco/Luna pairing, especially not one where they're the main pairing, but I think it went great!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
Wouldn't Aurors have homing beacons and portkeys for, you know, emergencies?
SilverMountainHare chapter 21 . 8/25/2017
I've just finished this a while ago in AO3 and I know this is also in ffnet. So I I just came here to say that I really really love your work. though, the ending left me at cliffhanger, there are still questions that haven't been answered yet. Also, I love the kiss! I really want to know what happened between them after that
I The Unspeakable Files 2, pleaseee?
Haylen Le chapter 21 . 8/20/2017
I honestly love this so much I'm devastated that it ended a year ago and only recently had I discovered it. I know this review is now as useful as talking to thin air, nevertheless I feel like it's never redundant to praise something that needs to be praised. The story you built is so intricate and layered, the same goes for the relationships. I love the dynamic between Draco and Luna. You didn't rush them, you gave them time and space to grow, apart and then together. One of the best depictions of them really. That's why I need more, desperately.
It's been a year and though i'm sure my hunger for more will not likely be satiated, I'm glad I've stumbled across your work :)
slytherinsal chapter 11 . 7/2/2017
Ron's foot presumably triggered the entrance closing too. Someone wanted the brightest and the best to be trapped
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
the faithful Sif
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 7/2/2017
Judging by his dreams it's similar to the spell that bound Loki with t he dripping serpent venom
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
this was a great adventure!
Hikari Hellspawn chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
Hello, guess who~ Having been reading the stories you've done in Chaos Theory, I at last gave into my curiosity (and your masterful writing) and decided to read The Unspeakable Files. I am not disappointed. At all. I feel I'm being redundant when I say you're one of the best writers I've seen on this site (and, dare I say, period), but it's true, and I cannot say it enough; YOU sir are an excellent author. I'm not sure how many ways I like this story, so I'll just put down a few; You do ALL of the character justice. Harry, Ron, Luna, Hermione, Snape, and yes, Draco. I LOVED the elements of Norse mythos, and I really hope you do intend on a return to The Unspeakable Files (but dear gods do not abandon Chaos Theory to do it!), because I want to see where this AU leads. I'm not generally a fan of SS/HG or romance in general, but that didn't bother me in this fic. Oh, and Luna and Draco is now a ship of mine
Ivi chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
Ojalá hubiera un epílogo
multipazz chapter 21 . 9/8/2016
Having stumbled onto this story I am grateful that you've stuck to your word and finished it.
It has been such an enjoyable read; with character pairings that were both delightful and refreshing.
The "case" was also entertaining as I am a huge fan of the crime/mystery genre.
But, most of all, the human drama kept this a page turner. Their lovely insights and eloquent thoughts are a beautiful thing to watch unfold.
I hope you stay inspired and keep sharing your storytelling talent.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/31/2016
Great story!
HMRoberts chapter 21 . 8/29/2016
I, like you, began writing with an intent to examine if this lifelong urge would bear any sort of fruit when set upon the reading surface. I have two WIP's and a one-shot, this far. Both WIP's are on extended hiatus, waiting for their muses to return.

Your A/N for this last chapter of "Godspell" was very encouraging to me and I thank you for sharing that with us/me. Having so thoroughly enjoyed TUF:G gives me hope that I will be able to bring my own works to their respective conclusions, despite time gaps, and to a metre that not only I but my readers as well will find, at least, satisfactory.

My daughter is an avid "anime-miss", 'Bleach' being one of her favorites as well.

My best wishes go out to you and I hope to read more of your works in this ficdom in the future.

Fairfarren
~Heidi
Emily chapter 21 . 8/12/2016
I am not exaggerating when I say this is one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I have come across. I am truly thankful I got to experience this story. The characters are true to their personality and have such depth. The relationships feel very natural as well. I know you are taking a break from writing Harry Potter fanfics, but I sincerely hope I will have the pleasure of reading another work from you again (hopefully a sequel to this fic). I have never been convinced of Draco/Luna, but you are the first person to make me fall in love with this couple. I have always loved Hermione/Severus and you did an amazing job in that regard. Ron and Harry are beautifully portrayed here too!