Reviews for Could Be Worse
Secret Reader chapter 43 . 7/2
I read the first few chapters of this story a couple years back but something happened and I stopped reading, forgetting about this story. Today, I found it again under most recently updated. So, I decided to read the entire story so far.
And I am so glad I did. I absolutely love your writing and this story. I'm extremely grateful that you've decided to continue! I can't wait for the next update. I think my fellow readers and I are equally very much interested in finding out what happens next. Thank you for your amazing creativity!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/20/2014
I read this whole thing again because it's just that good.. I need another chapter! Btw it's starting to seem like this is gonna be the only 'book'. Is there going to be another one?
reviewr chapter 42 . 7/13/2014
yesterday evening i thought about the hunger games and what would have appened if it wasnt peeta in the games but gale. first i wanted to write a fanfiction myself, but i knew that i would give up after about two chapters, so i decided to read one. thats how i found this story. i really liked it and i think you portraied the characters very well. please updare soon

PS. omg i literaly jumped around when "the great finnnick odair came to save the day" because finnick and gale are two of my favorite hg characters
guest chapter 42 . 6/24/2014
post moreeeeee
Liz 1974 chapter 42 . 6/15/2014
I do hope u update this story I really enjoy reading it :)
Liz 1974 chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Normallyi would review at the end but u mentioned the cast when reading ff I hear the voice of the cast as I read them yes it is a bit odd but jenn, josh,elizabeth,liam& woody did a great job when they filmed the movie same goes with the cast of twilight :)
anne chapter 42 . 6/12/2014
Love it!please update as fast as u can:)
To be a rebel chapter 42 . 6/8/2014
Finnick's in on it! Yes! :)
Guest chapter 41 . 5/22/2014
Why don't you ever update :(
It's such a good book
Guest chapter 42 . 5/20/2014
I'm not a fan of Gale and Katniss together -I'm a Katniss and Finnick fan. Hell, I don't -didn't?- like Gale until now. Somehow he grew on me as I read this story. So yeah, I like it. Specially when Finnick entered. I was smiling like crazy. When Annie entered though... Anyway update soon! I want more Gale! :p
Guest chapter 42 . 5/19/2014
ANOTHER CH PLEASE IT'S SO GOOD
Emily chapter 42 . 5/16/2014
Another chapter please it's so good!
PrinceDandy chapter 42 . 5/6/2014
Everything that bothered me about the Hunger Games...you fixed it all! Please write more when you have time, or even when you don't have time...
TerraKH chapter 42 . 4/30/2014
So, will be going straight into an altered Catching Fire? That seems like where we're going, which is pretty cool! I was wondering where the story would end off at. I'm glad to see you're at least continuing after the first book.
FadingNoctis chapter 42 . 4/30/2014
Yay! An update! Thank you!