Reviews for Could Be Worse
littlebobeep chapter 1 . 11h
SO GOOD DIS IS AMAZING
PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL
Guest chapter 23 . 12/9/2017
While most likely an accurate portrait of how the characters may behave, it is not satisfying to read. I think that you have made katniss too weak she hasn't done anything.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
Definitely make a sequel. However that whole escape thing was idiotic really. Anyone reasonably intelligent would know instantly that it wouldn't work.
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 6/12/2017
Seriously? She cannot even accept a hug? Oh, he means oh so much to her, obviously.
Collaborative Lady chapter 10 . 3/6/2017
It is a funny fic. By now, I would have expected discussions on who would provide for the Hawthorne family and also the conclusion when they we running that they could search around the perimeter. But I'm reading!i haven't read in ages, so this is good.
whoknowsheregoes chapter 44 . 10/5/2016
I truly hope you're going to update this! I love it!
TerraKH chapter 44 . 9/17/2016
Sorry for the delay in my review. It is good to see that you haven't given up after so long. It's always refreshing to find an author loyal to his or her works, and a rare virtue on this site.
The chapter itself was just as good as always. What you may see as flaws, we readers might see as other things. I certainly haven't found very many flaws, if at all in here. Keep up the good work.
Galexz chapter 44 . 7/9/2016
Hey, an update! Yay! Glad to see Peeta getting 12 involved. I really love the chaos of this rebellion - very exciting. Keep up the good work!
DauntlessBlueTreacleTart chapter 43 . 4/1/2016
Omigosh this story is soo good! I actually prefer this storyline (Gale goes in, tries to kill Snow etc) to the original ft. Peeta.
Because Everthorne. Speaking of which, pleasepleaseplease keep it Everthorne!
I kind of literally jumped for joy with Finnick's arrival. Enter my favorite character!
But this story is quite epic. I can actually see your writing improve as the story goes on. Please continue it! :D
Guest chapter 43 . 11/9/2015
Wow! I don't know how I haven't found this story sooner. Great angle. I hope you update! Interesting about Peeta, but please don't turn this into a Everlark I much prefer the Everthorne :). I liked the scene in the closet. Glad they got a hance to say it out of the games.
marie1015 chapter 43 . 8/13/2015
This story is great are you planning an update?
FadingNoctis chapter 43 . 7/12/2015
Yay! An update! I loved it! 3
TerraKH chapter 43 . 7/7/2015
Well, it took quite a bit for this time to come out, but it was a good chapter still. I'm glad to see you're still here.
Secret Reader chapter 43 . 7/2/2015
I read the first few chapters of this story a couple years back but something happened and I stopped reading, forgetting about this story. Today, I found it again under most recently updated. So, I decided to read the entire story so far.
And I am so glad I did. I absolutely love your writing and this story. I'm extremely grateful that you've decided to continue! I can't wait for the next update. I think my fellow readers and I are equally very much interested in finding out what happens next. Thank you for your amazing creativity!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/20/2014
I read this whole thing again because it's just that good.. I need another chapter! Btw it's starting to seem like this is gonna be the only 'book'. Is there going to be another one?