Reviews for Could Be Worse
Galexz chapter 44 . 7/9
Hey, an update! Yay! Glad to see Peeta getting 12 involved. I really love the chaos of this rebellion - very exciting. Keep up the good work!
DauntlessBlueTreacleTart chapter 43 . 4/1
Omigosh this story is soo good! I actually prefer this storyline (Gale goes in, tries to kill Snow etc) to the original ft. Peeta.
Because Everthorne. Speaking of which, pleasepleaseplease keep it Everthorne!
I kind of literally jumped for joy with Finnick's arrival. Enter my favorite character!
But this story is quite epic. I can actually see your writing improve as the story goes on. Please continue it! :D
Guest chapter 43 . 11/9/2015
Wow! I don't know how I haven't found this story sooner. Great angle. I hope you update! Interesting about Peeta, but please don't turn this into a Everlark I much prefer the Everthorne :). I liked the scene in the closet. Glad they got a hance to say it out of the games.
marie1015 chapter 43 . 8/13/2015
This story is great are you planning an update?
FadingNoctis chapter 43 . 7/12/2015
Yay! An update! I loved it! 3
TerraKH chapter 43 . 7/7/2015
Well, it took quite a bit for this time to come out, but it was a good chapter still. I'm glad to see you're still here.
Secret Reader chapter 43 . 7/2/2015
I read the first few chapters of this story a couple years back but something happened and I stopped reading, forgetting about this story. Today, I found it again under most recently updated. So, I decided to read the entire story so far.
And I am so glad I did. I absolutely love your writing and this story. I'm extremely grateful that you've decided to continue! I can't wait for the next update. I think my fellow readers and I are equally very much interested in finding out what happens next. Thank you for your amazing creativity!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/20/2014
I read this whole thing again because it's just that good.. I need another chapter! Btw it's starting to seem like this is gonna be the only 'book'. Is there going to be another one?
reviewr chapter 42 . 7/13/2014
yesterday evening i thought about the hunger games and what would have appened if it wasnt peeta in the games but gale. first i wanted to write a fanfiction myself, but i knew that i would give up after about two chapters, so i decided to read one. thats how i found this story. i really liked it and i think you portraied the characters very well. please updare soon

PS. omg i literaly jumped around when "the great finnnick odair came to save the day" because finnick and gale are two of my favorite hg characters
guest chapter 42 . 6/24/2014
post moreeeeee
Liz 1974 chapter 42 . 6/15/2014
I do hope u update this story I really enjoy reading it :)
Liz 1974 chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Normallyi would review at the end but u mentioned the cast when reading ff I hear the voice of the cast as I read them yes it is a bit odd but jenn, josh,elizabeth,liam& woody did a great job when they filmed the movie same goes with the cast of twilight :)
anne chapter 42 . 6/12/2014
Love it!please update as fast as u can:)
To be a rebel chapter 42 . 6/8/2014
Finnick's in on it! Yes! :)
Guest chapter 41 . 5/22/2014
Why don't you ever update :(
It's such a good book