Reviews for When We Start to Sink
asimus chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
You have such a beautiful writing style honestly I think I'll end up favouriting all your fics. It was so sweet to start with and I was smiling at the cuteness, and then one line. Just one line (you know the one) and I'm sobbing my heart out like I'd just lost my best friend or something. And then he's back and I'm happy and sad, still crying but laughing too, snot everywhere. Honestly not many things can break me like that, hell not even the last episode broke me like that. You're very talented. I want to tie you to a chair and demand you write a new fanfictions for me every day.
Doni chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Angsty and lovely.
TSylvestrisA chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I am only able to engage with your work in small doses, because it goes straight to my heart and strips away all the walls I put around it and leaves me raw and aching and hoping. The details that hint at things you don't have to say-like John's breathlessness when he turns and Sherlock isn't there-are the best kind of kick straight to the heart. I'm literally sniffling and now I need to go have a good walk around and about to get my head back on right.

Thank you.
The Eye Behind The Lens chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Oh. My. God. My heart doesn't know what to do with itself! That was stunning! Really, truly heartbreaking and just full of such beauty! The whole fic itself feels like a dance and I'm dying to cry but I'm in my local uni cafe so I can't but I shall re read this multiple times and cry in private. Jesus that was just gorgeous xx
Wayoming chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I love this, it's so moving and so lovely. It's a poignant little concept too, wondering whether something as inane as songs on the radio would interest Sherlock Holmes. When the truth is he just wants to know what John thinks about.

I cried. Again. Your fics make me do that. Thank you.

Wayoming

x
lazy-expert chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh dear! You lovely, evil, lovely human being, you. Making me cry like that! I looooove this.
Underneath chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This might just be the most wonderful,touching,heartbreaking,breathtaking story I have ever read about those my god,you truly have built something amazing you didn't even need to make us cry with reichenbach-fears because it was all there even without months of john being alone or sherlock simplicity and equal complexity is truly beautiful.
Jaine93 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I really really liked this. Just enough sadness to make it feel real, but it wasnt the focus of the story. Well done :) and very sweet.
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I finished the show about 40 mina ago. I found your story. It makes me feel 10 times better than I did before. Thank you so much :)

This story was fantastic. Well writen, wonderful ending, just loved it! Both were in-character (which I think is hard to do for Sherlock lol) and the foot prints were a really cute idea :3 Fantasic job on all of this!