Reviews for Winchesters Hunters, meet Salvatore Brothers
Hedwigeonfndm chapter 21 . 8/5/2015
i love this story so much! i read it in one day and couldnt put it down! i do wish the chapters were a bit longer and was wondering how sam didnt bleed out? and also i think cas wouldve told damon who and what he was, but if not dean wouldve said it like you put it:) i love it so far and cannot wait for more!
anonymouschocolate1 chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
remember that dean is not an idiot! and sam is still a player too! :P so far i think its an awesome story. its been 3 years since you updated so i dont know if this story will continue but the personalities are good. a few spots need to be explained, like how dean knew where elena lived, etc. but good job. give some cred to the winchesters there clever in getting out of stuff. how do you think they've survived this long?
anonymouschocolate1 chapter 18 . 6/17/2015
okaaaaay... wow.
anonymouschocolate1 chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
remember dean becomes a massive killing machine of anything and everything
give my man some cred in the next chaps!
anonymouschocolate1 chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
ok ok ok. sam and dean have escaped being tied up countless times. bam. and wheres uriel, castiel, crowley and what not? more important, castiel?
anonymouschocolate1 chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
wheres castiel?
anonymouschocolate1 chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
since this was made in 2012 i think im a little too late to tell you everything thats gone down. :P but hey, in the current story, i think sam and dean would make mince meat of stefan and damon
anonymouschocolate1 chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
yeah i feel dean is alot more clever and take charge, but hey your still doing pretty good
anonymouschocolate1 chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
thanks for incorporating the time setting. still moving really fast though.
anonymouschocolate1 chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
ok ok! here's my review ... it feels weird. seeing these two in the same story is giving me the chills but your doing a pretty good with their personalities. although everything is moving super fast. slow it down a little to get a little suspense. and can you mention the time of this? like, is this season ten Dean and Sam or the early seasons? same with the salvatores. what times in their own stories do they meet?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
If you think about it the Winchester brothers name is Sam and Dean and the Salvatore brothers name is Stefan and Damon so one of the brothers names starts with an S and the other starts with an D
Randomselena chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
I just found your story today I love it and I hope you continue! I wonder where Caroline's been hiding? Or maybe she's being held hostage idk but I wanna find out please update soon!
cisco.deleon.7 chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Nicely done. It would make a perfect episode! I give it an 8.5/10 and the only reason is because of the lack of comedy like dean's sarcasm, insults to his enemies, funny pop culture references and castiel being hillariously literal. I think you should insert some of that to make it feel more like Dean. Nevertheless it's great and I'm saving this page because of how awesome the story is. You are one hell of a talented writer but i still think some of Dean's comedic lines should be in there.
kittykatt 2.0 chapter 21 . 4/12/2014
Updates please
Christakitty13 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
I love the way to portray Damon! It's perfect so far!