Reviews for Winchesters Hunters, meet Salvatore Brothers
Guest chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
If you think about it the Winchester brothers name is Sam and Dean and the Salvatore brothers name is Stefan and Damon so one of the brothers names starts with an S and the other starts with an D
Randomselena chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
I just found your story today I love it and I hope you continue! I wonder where Caroline's been hiding? Or maybe she's being held hostage idk but I wanna find out please update soon!
cisco.deleon.7 chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Nicely done. It would make a perfect episode! I give it an 8.5/10 and the only reason is because of the lack of comedy like dean's sarcasm, insults to his enemies, funny pop culture references and castiel being hillariously literal. I think you should insert some of that to make it feel more like Dean. Nevertheless it's great and I'm saving this page because of how awesome the story is. You are one hell of a talented writer but i still think some of Dean's comedic lines should be in there.
kittykatt 2.0 chapter 21 . 4/12/2014
Updates please
Christakitty13 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
I love the way to portray Damon! It's perfect so far!
hannah chapter 21 . 4/1/2014
omg this story is soo good pls update
Emma chapter 21 . 3/7/2014
Please update the story is really good!
Theresa82 chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your story! I really love both these shows and you are doing such a great job keeping everyone in character and creating a believable way the two worlds of SPN and TVD could collide. I love the plot line so far and I am so excited you added Kathrine. I really love this story and I hope you continue it.
Female whovian chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
This story is too amazing for words! Every chapter is exiting! I can't really put into words how good this is! I just can't wait for the next one! I applaud you and your writing! Amazing job!
Crystalzap chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
this chapter should be called Damon Salvator's terrible, no good, very bad day... heh
Jkf340 chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Yay new update thank you so much for this your a great writer
sparxx chapter 20 . 9/20/2013
Sooooo great. Y wont you continue it ?
Frozen862 chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
Do yoo continue this story? Would be awesome
Frozen862 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I find your story very interresing and good. Its like it could really happen ,if there were a crossover
saoirsewolf chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Well that doesn't sound good!