Reviews for BlueEyed Fairy
ToriMe chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Thursday,
As usual, how the fuck do you do that? You are gifted, sweetheart! And we are blesses with it. Holy shit. No joke.
Tori
Just look at those God damn eyes
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Fuck Sakes! I'm going to have to read actual literature to understand some of this?
494dwangel chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
this concept is so original and awesome...i enjoyed this ...well written too
Shane chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
I like this! I like angels that are terrifying and powerful, and I miss that about how Cas' character is written.
ellle chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Well cas was never sexy! He was ugly and he still is ugly! Hate this fic too slash is wrong
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Bizarre. Not sure if in positive way.
fanoffiction121 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This story sucked me in right away- I love evil Dick! Can't wait to see what happens next.
UdonPoodles chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
awww! poor cas! why did dean leave him there! why dean why! i love this so much! please continue this!
voiceofdisbelief chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Really clever idea. The first chapter is very engaging, Dick Roman is perfect! Looking forward to more :)
dsadffdassa chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hello! I really wanted to tell you that I loved this fic- it's short, of course, and barely started but the bit where you quoted the book of Ruth was so suprising and poetically written that I found myself re-reading twice over. In just a few words, you did an amazing job of hooking me in. if you choose to continue from this point on, I'll be more than happy! XD awesome job!