Reviews for Method
lonni chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
this is great. kudos
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow. I was looking for some stories on Ra, but I wasn't expecting this.

Very well made. Thank you for sharing this :D
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
WHOA... Okay, this is the story I never knew I wanted, but now that I've got it- I'm not letting go.

Seriously, I LOVED this thing.

Just the way Ra's and Crane sit and talk- it's like watching the way the alpha lions and hyennas regard one another.

And- being the Scarecrow fan girl you know I am- I have to say I loved the way you had Crane just throw his points back at Ra's... He knows what who he's dealing with, and what that person could do- he just doesn't seem to care.

And then his whole inner thoughts about fear- and the idea that he's actually scare of the idea of living without fear- you know, I never actually thought of it that way- but somehow I can't seem to look at it as any way but Canon, now. Crane is dangerous because of his ability to EMBRACE fear, accept it for what it can do and how it effects people.

Honestly, it's really a chilling notion.

And then Ra's whole mention of Crane not being allowed in because he'd been broken and already re-forged... And somehow that left me feeling like Crane just might be one of the most dangerous people around... Because someone who's pieced themselves back together it going to be VERY hard to break- and they're going to keep coming BACK- keep 'rebuilding' themselves every time they break... It's just they're going to come back different every time- and that makes someone VERY unpredictable.

Extremely well written, and an amazing look at two characters who I'd never imagined trying to put together like this... Though, now that it's happened, I can't imagine it any other way.
Bayfire chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was so great! The dialogue was excellent and it sounded like this actually could have happened in the movie. Ras Al Ghul is one of my favorite characters, and I think you really nailed his character. I'm going to read your other works now, because I am very impressed with this. Keep up the great work!
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Interesting character study. Seems like there should be more though...(hint hint) lol. I wrote a drabble about how Ras first contacted Crane. I think its an interesting relationship. I would certainly read more if you choose to write it...
strixx chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
As a person who admires your writing in general, I would say that you did another wonderful/amazing/godly/beautiful piece [which you *did*] and leave it at that, but it just doesn't seem fair to give out strictly praise.

So, I guess I'll give out some constructive criticism, seeing as I feel the need to point out a certain thing that was bugging me throughout the entire thing.

... Well, the dialogue is a bit too 'cut and dry' for my taste. I just can't imagine an actual conversation to sound[look?] like that. We get to think about what we want to say while we're typing, but when we're actually speaking, there's no proof-reading or anything of the like to make us sound more formal.

But I have to admit - getting a believable dialogue is a very hard thing to do, and you've done so much better at it than most people, and I have to give you props for that. Not to mention that you've got some amazing grammar, punctuation, general ability to write good, etc. on your side, so yeah.

I feel so very hypocritical to post this, because it's not like I've got it down to a science *at all*, so who the hell am I?

Nonetheless, I'm sure I've helped some, even if I've made myself seem like a total tool in the process.

Happy writing
Raven Lenore Robins chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was awesome! I was totally drawn into their conversation the whole time and loved it! Gret work!
Duchess of Decorum chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
*Fangirl scream* Sorry about that. This was so friggen amazing, oh my gosh, it was and is a materpiece. This is wrote so well, no reviews? o_o What the hell? Back to this, you wrote Jonathan so well, I could invision this scene in the film, I could hear Cillian's voice as I read every word of this and Ra's Al Ghul was written as equally amazing too, the way he spoke his body language seemed all to perfect, you sure you didn't help write the script of this? It seems like it was a deleted scene of the movie :D Keep up the great work :'D