Reviews for Blue Moon
rissbenzo chapter 30 . 3/31
fucking selfish leah.
PastOneonta chapter 49 . 3/29
I enjoyed this. It was interesting, few Jacob and Leah stories write Leah not as a wolf. This story is good. I appreciated Leah's perspective from the beginning, from losing Sam and leaving LaPush. She and Jacob belonged together. Thanks for writing.
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 3/29
I noticed no one mentioned Embry. They sure as heck weren't expecting his phase! Poor Leah! Poor Harry!
Silverfires chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Oh I think I know what is about to happen. Great start.
Ash chapter 49 . 2/20/2015
Love it. But you didn't include power-hungry Sam and his backs tabbed, two-faced, ugly, and boring wife?

What happened to them?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I like it
scarletjade55 chapter 49 . 3/2/2013
love your stories they are all amazing. Im trying to find a good fic where Emily gets her a% kicked any suggestions?
susannahblack19 chapter 36 . 2/2/2013
I loved Erick, he was your original character wasn't he?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Emily is such a nasty person! I love it! To me everyone always loved Emily and hated Leah, but really it's all Emily's fault.
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 49 . 12/5/2012
Beautiful story. I dunno why I didn't read it earlier... But it was worth it.

It's nice that Leah got her happy ending. She deserves it more than any character in the whole series. And I'm glad that the Cullens hadn't one single appearance. hahaha I just CAN'T read anything about them anymore. The whole movies were focused on them while the pack was simply neglected. So thanks for that.

The only things I didn't like are that Paul imprinted on Isa-bitch and Seth on Rachel... I love Rachel, I really do but in my opinion she belongs to Paul. I just love how much it bothers Jacob that his sister ended up with a cocky perv. :D Although I have to admit that this Rachel was funny as hell too.

Thank GOD that it was Jacob's daughter. You had me for ONE minute but something told me that she was Jacob's. Well, one of my former friends name was Charlotte... We called her Charlie but I guess this would have led to some confusions... But Lottie reminded me somehow of a dog's name... It's cute when I think about it now but still... LOL

I like that you started with Leah and Sam's relationship and how you indirectly emphasized that Emily is the man stealing whore and how much Sam struggled... It was touching, although he pretty fucked up!

Can't wait to read more by you!

Loves!
consumedly chapter 48 . 8/29/2012
maybe someday I'll come up with one deep and meaningful review but for now "I loved it! thank you so much!" is all I got. ::grin::
brankel1 chapter 49 . 7/28/2012
't wait to read it.
Firefly-class chapter 58 . 7/26/2012
Great story, don't know how i missed it the first time.
ShanLashay90 chapter 56 . 7/25/2012
Aaaaahhhhhhh! The volturi...lol i never seen it coming lol
Rose Brady chapter 59 . 7/21/2012
Hello again! Just got your PM and decided to check out your other work! Love this, and Blue Moon Outtake, though I have to say I usually prefer LeahWolf ones.
This story, however, was enough to change that! I loved reading it and I thought the ending was fantastic! I really liked Outtake too!