Reviews for The Consulting Master
VoteHarrySaxon chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is amazing. Pleeeeassse continue writing it!
And remember to vote Harold Saxon, your life depends on it.
Jellybuttercustardbanana chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Please continue
residents-from-wonderland chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Like the plot
Jump chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Will you update for a cookie?
manyetha chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
You have GOT TO UPDATE!
nicolive chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
UPDATE!
Herecomesdifferent chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Soooo goooodvfthstbdubrr!
Almorlyx chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is really cool. I like the plot so far :)
I hope you get 30 reviews soon...probably won't since it's not that popular...oh well
Bye!
Hullo chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Yay! There are no where near enough Master!Sherlock fic :D Please don't abandon this!
Mastress Tessa chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
30 reviews? Well, here's one more...
SofiaKate chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I really like this. I love the idea of Mycroft being Stormageddon (I hope I spelt it right)! Do you have to wait for 30 reviews. That's just mean. I want to read on now! Is this what people write in a review? Never done it before. Well, it's great!
SofiaKate chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
BatsyLady chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
The idea is very interesting and I would love to see this taken farther, but there are some flaws. One being that Mycroft seems to be very out of character, another being is the writing is kinda stiff. As it doesn't flow from one sentence to the next, very choppy but easily remedied. I look forward the next chapter

Love,

BatsyLady
InkySpectacles chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
hmmmm...have you heard the rumour that dear Benedict may play the Master on the 50th anniversary episode? I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this!
Cherries and sparkle and shit chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I just read the summary or whatever and I was like HOLY SHIT WHY HASN'T ANYONE DONE THAT YET OH WOW STORMY 345333554 AND SHERLOCK IS THE MASTER WHICH I REALLY DO PREFER INSTEAD OF HIM BEING THE DOCTOR OH WOW THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT AND I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

That was before I even started reading. then I finished reading and I went through all of the above phrases again. Then I read the authors note at the bottom and decided I would spam you with reviews just to get the update. You have to update. Now.